Case cannot be found

jdade

Registered Users (C)
Hello, i sent the N400 on May 3,cashed check on May 12 and sent receipt dated May 18th. I tried to look up my case number and it comes back "case cannot be found" i put the case number as is and no luck. I called the imm. office and they said they dont have answer to why it doesn show up and she put in a request for FP since it hasn't been issued yet. Has anybody's case number NOT get recognized on status page?

thank you in advance

currently, the CIS case status page won't list most cases for up to multiple weeks, e.g. my wife's case didn't show up online until 1-2 days before her FP letter arrived. Your timeline still looks normal so far.

That makes 2 of us

My case status is still unavaible online its over a month since they recieved my package, all we have to do is just wait. Dont know why its taking so long to issue a fingerprint appointment letter, I guess new york is moving very slow

The online case status system is unreliable and not up to date, so don't depend on it for accurate case updates.

My case status is still unavaible online its over a month since they recieved my package, all we have to do is just wait. Dont know why its taking so long to issue a fingerprint appointment letter, I guess new york is moving very slow

i was wondering the same thing so i called them yesterday and the lady put in a request for FP since its been 30 days from receipt date,so you can call them if it has been 30 days and they will request one.

Received the FP notice today its scheduled for July 12. N 400 receipt date is May 5.

67 days total to from receipt to FP date. Can i go in earlier day for FP the location is in Naperville IL?