Case assigned to officer !!!

194RD

Registered Users (C)
I called the IIO today, she told me that my case has been assigned to an officer on April 11th.

RD 5/09/01
ND 6/08/01
LIN 01-194-*****

Could somebody tell me how long could it take from now ???????????

Hey!!

I called 2 weeks back and I was told that Case is assigned to an officer.. I just checked my AVM just now and the message is same stupid message..

I am thinking of calling after two weeks..

When are you planning to call again ?

I am not sure what to do

I don\'y know if I want to call again because, this is the second time I called the IIO, I called once before regarding me 2nd FP notice.

I heard on this forum that they make a note on your case the no of times you call them, so do you think its safe to call them again??
How long has it been since your case is assinged to an IIO??

May be two weeks..

I am assuming that my case is assigned to officer two back.. Infact I have also called twice so far and spoke with IIO. First time regarding my second FP notice and second time to check status 15 days back.. I guess, it is OK to call IIO.. I am thinking of calling again in couple of weeks and see what answer I get from them.

What is the IIO phone number ???

Could any body please post the IIO phone number.

Thanks In Advance

To BOYOHIO

Did you apply for your EAD renewel, mine is expiring in July, do you think I should start getting all the paper work ready???

Yes..

yea I have already applied for EAD/AP Renewal.. My company lawyer took care of all the paper work for me and for my wife.. I have applied on April 16th.. I haven\'t got receipts yet.. I think it will take some time for the receipts to show up..

Also, I think you should apply for the EAD/AP now.. Otherwise you can wait for some more time and apply for EAD/AP renewal at the local INS office..

By the way my EAD also expires in July and I read somewhere that if you are applying at INS Service Center then you should apply 3-4 months before..