Case assigned to an officer !!!

syngreen

Registered Users (C)
Just talked to IIO. Said my case was with an officer as of 8th. First he said it was probably not. He said "let me just make sure". He checked something else and said it was with an officer. I\'ll call later just to confirm it is assigned.

I read somewhere in one case that IIO said it was assigned and later they said it was not. Can somebody post?

No Title

RD :05/23 ND : 08/05. I ma in PCee\'s may list . But please take the case assigned info with a grain of salt. I\'ll confirm that later with a different IIO.

what number u call to speak to iio

if i call the 9498318427 # it is engaged during day time. I can only access the AVM during night. What number you called to speak to iio

keep trying

good luck ! I am not sure if there are other numbers . Some posters
suggested best times to call .

had trouble calling IIO

but succeeded finally

Method I used was
1) Dial number - if busy signal redial again else if you get recording saying that lines are busy then cut line and redial
finally u may get through
It takes approx 1 hour to get through and then u r on hold waiting in queue to talk to IIO
Totally frustrating but no other alternative

No Title

Thanks . But I am not sure about that. I have seen some postings where IIO gave wrong info. I will check again later. The intriguing matter
was the IIO said it was assigned on Feb 8th. I had called IIO on Monday and he said it was not yet assigned. Also, IIO\'s used to say they got all my reports on Jan 8th. Assigned on Feb 8th? Coincidence?
Maybe not. I will keep you posted.

I am sure that the Jan 8 and Feb 8 thing was just a coincidence...

Your case waited for assignment for a month probably because it was not your turn in line. Your case dates makes me believe that the IIO gave you correct info this time. Like rsrgc says, keep the champagne on ice!

No Title

OK . I talked to another IIO today. she said she is not allowed to tell if the case is assigned(according to the new guidelines). I told
her I was just trying to confirm what other IIO said. That didn\'t help. But at the end, she said : I am hoping you will hear something soon( may be a hint ) .

I was told the same thing

Yesterday when I spoke to IIO, she told me that they are not allowed to tell you whether case has been assigned or not strange isn\'t ???

I just posted a new thread with this topic but thought that I will add it here too..

I just spoke to a nice IIO and when I asked about the status of my case she told me that an officer was working on my case and a decision will be made soon. When I asked her if that means that my case was assigned, she repeated the same thing without mentioning that it was assigned or not. I sure hope that means my case was assigned. I then asked her the date when the officer started working on it and she said that they cannot tell me that. When I asked her how long will it take to get a decision, she said very soon and said that their supervisor had told them not to give any dates because people take them as promises and that they are handling some lawsuits with this issue and hence they cannot give any dates.

Has anybody else gotten this answer or was the IIO just faking me......

No Title

From now on, it is useless to call IIO. There is nothing we can know
by calling IIO, besides what we already know from AVM.

Just spoke to IIO today Too here is the info

I spoke to IIO today also to confirm the info I got yesterday is right. My Case ( including my wife\'s case )is assigned to an office as of yesterday and IIO told me that I should get some result pretty soon, but again it depends on the Officer\'s speed in processing the Application