case approved

krishna madiraju

Registered Users (C)
god bless america.finally a nightmare has ended and my belief in the us justice system is upheld. i waited patiently and my time has come. just hang on guys.

Hey Krishna,

What is the indent of your posting?
I guess that you went thru some kind of ordeal
but if you want to share your happiness pl give
us some more information.

No Title

i came on a j1 visa in 1993.
i applied for niw in 1996 and i140 was approved inlouisiana but my j1 waiver did not go thru as hud rescinded its policy and sent back my application including those of my friends. i had already finished fingerprinting by that tiome and would have got gc in couple more months but i had to move insearch of a new underserved area and find a new job.
i filed for j 1 waiver and waited for 2 months in the new area only to know that usda now has taken this area off also.
i applied in virginia this time and had to leave the country to conform with new ins guidelines .i returned on hib after 3 months stay in india,
then i moved to virginia and completed my 3 year waiver.
my priority date was jan 1998 but i had to wait 3 years until i finish my 3 year waiver before i file my i485 in jan2001.
finally my case was approved in jan 2002 after an rfe for employment verification.
i am waiting for my plastic cards.
in all this my excellent attorney mr. perlitsh stephen from new york guided me through the intricate details ,talking to my employers and advising me to do the right thing in difficult times for which i am grateful to him.