Case Approved.

Reggie

Registered Users (C)
Hi friends,
Just now I have noticed online that my case and my wife's case have been approved on 3/30/2004. Both my childrens' status shows as case not found.
RFE was for empl.letter and two pay stubs.
used AC-21.
other details are all in the Signature.
Thanks for all the help.

Thank you all.

Hello Friends,
Thank you all for your support. I have been watching this forum for the last 4 years. It has been a long journey.
This forum is really nice in comforting the needy. Thanks to Mr.Khanna for making such a forum available.
I have updated rupnet.com/immigration.
I wish that all the people waiting should end soon and wish that every body gets the Green Cards pretty soon.
Good luck to all.

Hi Reggie:

Congrats on your approval. Did you submit the RFE response yourself or through your lawyer? If you did on your own can you post the letter format explaining your use of AC21. We're expecting an RFE soon, don't know the contents, just heard through Senator's office. Was wondering whether we should respond ourselves, hence needed the letter format. Thanks in advance.

Replied by Attorney

Hello Mavishka,
Reply was filed by my attorney. He has charged an additional $500 for AC-21 case. I thought it is worth to do it. I did not want to take any chances with INS matters.
Please see the memorandum of Chief of Operations, BCIS in the following link. Particualrly read the last few paragraphs. The AC-21 case has been clearly defined.
http://www.usavisanow.com/8-13-03-140-485.pdf

Originally posted by mavishka
Hi Reggie:

Thanks for the info. Did you seek help from your local Senator/Congressman?

Mavishka,
No. I have not contacted Congressman/Senator.

Hi Reggie:

Mavishka,

Hi Reggie:

Mavishka,