july17

Registered Users (C)
Hi everyone,
Finally heard the news yesterday night on AVM. Here are my details:

RD July 17th 2001
ND Aug 30th 2001
FP Mar 20th 2002
AP July 10th 2002

I have a long story. Been in the Country for 8 1/2 years. Been working for the same company for 5 1/2 years. Was in a major layoff situation right after filing my 485 last year in August, September time frame. Somehow managed to survive by hook or crook. Did a lot of things myself to get out of that situation. Got married Dec 2001, Added spouse on Feb 2002. Changed addresses twice once within the same city and now to a totally different state. Was in KS, now in Florida. As of today I am in the same situation that I was in last year. Could be layed off any day but the difference is now I have a GC in hand!!!!!!

Good luck to you all! Thanks to Greaty_k (Rupnet) and Rajiv Khanna.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats july17

Wish you all the best
My hopes are rising now!!!!

And Thats Rajiv Khanna!!!!! and not Rajesh Khanna!!!!

My wife did not get the approval. I spoke to IIO last week and they said both of us would get approved but somehow her message is not updated. I will wait till next week and call IIO and see what is up with my wifes case. I think I will get the letter in the next couple of weeks.

I am in the same boat. Added spouse in May 2002. I got my approval on 8th july but same msg for wife. Wondering how long it will take for her approval. keep in touch.

Thanks

Hearty Congratulations

congratulations JULY17,

Is your name Anil by any chance, cause I have a friend of mine who is kind of your situation. Let me know.

Cheers
Kalyan