Case Approved EB2, ND 10/12/00, RD 9/18/00, PD 3/4/99

lmz

I-485 was approved on 8/22/01 (as per the AVM) for my family. No RFEs were issued. Now awaiting the approval notice.

This is a great discussion forum and this GC process has been the focal point of most conversations that we have with our friends who are lined up in this process.

Thanks to Rajeev Khanna, active participants on this forum and good luck to all playing the wait game.

I have updated the immitracker (Handle ItsMe)

Sunil
(India, EB2, PD 3/4/99, RD 9/18/00, ND 10/12/00, FP 12/18/00, AD 8/22/01)
(I485 case number EAC-01-008-*****)

No Title

Itsme,

Can you please tell whether your I-140 was approved for CP or
for 485. I am wondering beeing approved for CP is causing delays for some applicants..

Thankn and appriciate your response

SGK

My I-140 was applied for AOS, however, I received Packet 3 from NVC about a month after 140 approval. (It was sent to me NOT the company)

My paralegal advised me to just ignore it. I was quite tempted to apply for CP on my own but then just resigned to the AOS process.

As far as I-140 is concerned, I do not have a copy of the approval receipt as my company does not share it (confidential information.. they say) so I don\'t know what exactly was written in the approval notice.

Hope this helps.

Sunil

No Title

This does mean that you had been approved for CP. This gives me hope as I am in the same situation where my I140 was approved for CP without me electing for it.

No Title

Thanks Sunil(ItsMe)
It probably means you were approved fo CP but applied 485 instead
I am in the same boat too.. Atleast this gives some hope....