Case Approved after interview

pip

Registered Users (C)
Folks,

My case was finally approved after an interview at the Dallas office.
Same old questions were asked..Emp letter, W2, Tax Returns, Marriage Cert, Proof of marriage.
the Officer was very nice and the whole process took about 45min, a lot of time spent in giving docs and the officer arranging them in his file.

I really appreciate all the help I have received from this forum. You guys are great..
I am kinda addicted to this forum, used to check atleast 8-10 times a day..breaking that habit is going to be tough :)

I hope all you guys get approved soon.

Pip

Congratulations pip

pip, Congratulations!! It is really heartening to see you get an approval, given the fact, yours was one of those cases that were not straight-forward for adjudication. Congratulations to you and your wife. Despite the odds against you, I knew you will get approved. This is certainly a good news!

Poong,

Thanks a lot, You have been of tremendous help..

curiuosGeorge, Yes mine and my wife's case was transferred together and the interview was also on the same date.

Pip

pip, did you bring immigration photos? what is the officer # who interviewed you?

tang,

I took two with me anyways but the officer did not ask for them. He used the ones that were submitted with the 485 app.
Officer 6 interviewd me. His name is Greg..He is good..nothing to worry about

Pip

Congratulation PIP

Hi PIP
I am very happy your day went great. By the way how long the just the interview went? did they ask you about current pay stub,employment letter and driver license? As my Driver license is from CA, my company is in Plano I am little curious. Please reply the at your own convenience. By the way where is Party?

Non RIR EB3 (India)

omsrisairam, I have replied to your personal email that you had sent.

srbose, They asked for all the docs I mentioned in the opening thread. He asked for a form of ID and I gave my License. He did not ask for paystubs though. The whole process took between 45min-1hr..but not many questions asked. Lot of time spent on filing papers.
Let me know if you have any other questions

Pip

HI Pip,
I am wondering if the officer did stamp your passport at the same time and request for the card to be issued.and did he take your EAD and I 94 back.
Please share with us.

pip said:
Folks,

My case was finally approved after an interview at the Dallas office.
Same old questions were asked..Emp letter, W2, Tax Returns, Marriage Cert, Proof of marriage.
the Officer was very nice and the whole process took about 45min, a lot of time spent in giving docs and the officer arranging them in his file.

I really appreciate all the help I have received from this forum. You guys are great..
I am kinda addicted to this forum, used to check atleast 8-10 times a day..breaking that habit is going to be tough :)

I hope all you guys get approved soon.

Pip
just one question:
Did they keep your documents? If yes...copies or originals?Thanks!

Tata2003, Please make two copies of every doc you plan to take to the interview. They will keep a copy and will be happy when you tell them that they can have that copy. The original EADs/APs/I-94s will be taken since u do not need them anymore. The 551 stamp is the visa/and work auth.

Howdee, Yes the officer stamped my PP and I think must have requested for the card. He said it will take anywhere between 2-5 months to get the card

Pip