• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Care to share?

Well, my dear first you've gotto wait until after May & see if you win. Then you cross the bridge when you come to it. And keep your hopes up don't let your dreams get away.

Princess07, are you scheduled for April? I am asking to know how much sooner than the interview one gets the second package.

Princess07, are you scheduled for April? I am asking to know how much sooner than the interview one gets the second package.

dear pscl
It depends, but generally it's recieved something between 25 to 5 days before the date of the person's interview.
good luck

I think the 2nd package is posted about 8 weeks before the interview. Mine took a few weeks to get to me. You can always call an check at KCC.

Good Luck!!

I think the 2nd package is posted about 8 weeks before the interview. Mine took a few weeks to get to me. You can always call an check at KCC.

Good Luck!!

When I received our 2nd notification, we had about 5 weeks to the day of the interview. Its a good idea to have most if not all of your documentation sorted out by the time you receive your 2nd notification. Dont wait for it to first come in, you may run out of time. When is your interview dated for Princess07 ?

dear pscl
It depends, but generally it's recieved something between 25 to 5 days before the date of the person's interview.
good luck

Hi, could you let me know what country you did your inteview from, and which country you are from ? Asking because you mentioned that you are waiting for an FBI check. Is this in the US or before you travel to the US

When I received our 2nd notification, we had about 5 weeks to the day of the interview. Its a good idea to have most if not all of your documentation sorted out by the time you receive your 2nd notification. Dont wait for it to first come in, you may run out of time. When is your interview dated for Princess07 ?

In a couple of weeks success or dissapointment.... :)... awaiting one police clearence....

In a couple of weeks success or dissapointment.... :)... awaiting one police clearence....

I trust in God for you that you'll be successful. We were scared too, but the whole interview process, as in the time we started to line up outside the embassy to the time we walked out after a successful interview was 3 and a half hours. You'll be fine.