Cards Received - Thanks UnitedNations

caveatemperor

Registered Users (C)
We received the cards today for me and my spouse. This forum has been great for me. Thank you to everyone who has answered my questions and have helped me (special mention to UnitedNations). Good luck to everyone and I hope that you will soon get your approvals!!!!!

caveatemperor said:
We received the cards today for me and my spouse. This forum has been great for me. Thank you to everyone who has answered my questions and have helped me (special mention to UnitedNations). Good luck to everyone and I hope that you will soon get your approvals!!!!!

congrats caveatemperor, they are certainly processing AOS cases filed in 2006. I am hoping for the best...

enqueued said:
congrats caveatemperor, they are certainly processing AOS cases filed in 2006. I am hoping for the best...

Thanks! I wish you the best. What I heard was if you filed concurrently with I-140 and I-485, USCIS process it within 6 months. That's assuming name check clears and PD is current. I'm not sure how true this is, but it seems that that's what happened in my case.

caveatemperor said:
Thanks! I wish you the best. What I heard was if you filed concurrently with I-140 and I-485, USCIS process it within 6 months. That's assuming name check clears and PD is current. I'm not sure how true this is, but it seems that that's what happened in my case.

one of the people I know filed concurrently in dec 2005 and he got cards in mail by April 2006. So the ETA of 6 months you are talking about seems to be true.