Cards Not Recieved

Kinku

Registered Users (C)
Hello Gurus,
I have recieved my approval notice sent mail on 06/04 and recieved the notice on 06/09 . So far I haven't recieved any mail regarding "Card Production Orderd " or "Card Mailed" e-mails.

I am wondering is any one else in the same boat . Gurus please suggest me what are the next steps I need to get my card.

details of my app
485 filed on dec 2003 , PD oct 2002 , 2nd FP 05/09

Please use this thread to track cards mailed.

I got message on 06/13/2007 saying 'Card ordered' and 06/14/2007 saying 'Approval sent'. Waiting for them.
Seems to be you didn't get 'Card ordered' mail. Talk to Customer Service using option for approved cases.Ask them that you are about move and worrying about cards still in mail. Probably that will be better explaination for talking to CS before 30 days period.

Didn't receive cards - similar case

I got the approval notice on 06/06 and status says "Approval Notice Sent". Yesterday we received another notice for biometrics - Code 2, any idea what this is for, I am thinking it'll be for passport stamping. Did anyone get a biometrics notice after 485 approval notice????

Hi,
Today I got the mail.
Card ordered : on 06/13/2007
Approval Notice Sent: on 06/14/2007
LUD : on 06/15/2007
Card Mailed: 06/18/2007

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card Mailed

Same with me

Our case approve on 06/06; I receive my card and approval notice on 06/11 and nothing yet for my wife. I'm moving also. I call but they say you have to wait to pass 30 days.

I received my cards & approval notice on 21-jun-2007.
Card ordered message - 13-jun-2007
Approval sent message - 14-jun-2007
Card sent message - 18-jun-2007.

Actual facts:
Approval Notice - They mail it on 18-jun-2007 from Texas(Take 3 days)
Cards - They mail them on 19-jun-2007 from Vermont(Take 2 days)

I got the approval notice on 06/06 and status says "Approval Notice Sent". Yesterday we received another notice for biometrics - Code 2, any idea what this is for, I am thinking it'll be for passport stamping. Did anyone get a biometrics notice after 485 approval notice????

Our 485 was approved on 6th June 2007. We got the Biometrics Notice (Code 2) and had it done today. Today mesg changed to "We transferred your case to TSC on 24th Feb and blah blah blayh" I dont know what is going on.

I am also in the same boat. I received my Approval notice ans waiting for bimetrics notice.

Any update after the completing the biometrics?

I'm in the same boat

Hello Gurus,
I have recieved my approval notice sent mail on 06/04 and recieved the notice on 06/09 . So far I haven't recieved any mail regarding "Card Production Orderd " or "Card Mailed" e-mails.

I am wondering is any one else in the same boat . Gurus please suggest me what are the next steps I need to get my card.

details of my app
485 filed on dec 2003 , PD oct 2002 , 2nd FP 05/09

Mine and my wife's got approved on June 20th. Got approval notice sent email on the same day and a LUD next day. Received approval notice on 06/25 and it says that I have to wait for biometrics notice.

EB3 INDIA
PD APRIL 2001
I-140 AD: NOV 2002
I-485 AD : JUN 20 2007, LUD 06/21
Transfer from vermont to Texas 3/15/07
1st FP: 02/2003
2nd FP: 09/2004
3rd FP : 10/2006

Got struck in name check, extended review for long time.

I recieved finger print code2 notice yesterday . I think may be they are missing my photo.

Our 485 was approved on 6th June 2007. We got the Biometrics Notice (Code 2) and had it done today. Today mesg changed to "We transferred your case to TSC on 24th Feb and blah blah blayh" I dont know what is going on.

We have the same thing. Our 485 was approved on June 2007. We did the Biometrics Code 2 yesterday and the message changed to"We transferred your case to TSC.....". We had exactly the same message when we did our FPs on May 2007. Did u receive your card yet?
Thanks

We are in the same boat

My case was approved on 6/29 and did not received mail saying "Card Production Ordered". From the discussion looks like finger print issue.

Any thing to worry?

SANZ

Did you recieved the cards yet ? I completed code2 FP yesterday and my message changed to excatly like your case.

Yesterday i had fingerprints (code 2), within two hours message changed to

This case has been transferred to texas blah..........................

Don't know what's going on......

Did anyone receive card in this thread ???? who had similar message after fingerprints ??