card wait time?

spk_321

Registered Users (C)
My passport was stamped on 11/07. Online system still says "This case has been qpproved....". Normally how long will it take to receive cards?

in about 4 weeks!

Our PPs were stamped on 10/2. My wife recd the card on Nov 1. I got it on Nov 15.

MANILAL,

It is more than 2 months after you got your PP stamped. Did you call INS to find out what is going on?

mine too

My PP stamped on 10/25. Card not received yet....

But How can we ask when INS officer said it would take 8 to 12 months to receive the cards?

It has been 3 years since one of my friends's passport stamped. His dependents got their cards (his wife and sons). But he has not received his card. He had called IIO couple of times. so use.

He has been travelling every year. No problem.

pp stamped 9/30/02 (philly)

I called them up but they said everything looks ok and my I-89 seems to be in the right location. It is waiting to be entered into their system, after that they will order the card. However when I called their system was down and IIO was giving out the info from their secondary system. She asked me to call back after a month. She also mentioned that they were extremely slow (did not say why).

on line status chnaged

Oct 16th PP stamped
Dec 2nd status changed to card ordered
Dec 5th, Status changed to on Dec 5th, your case has been approved

Anybody has same situation, it really weird. an I am start to worry about this message

Called today to inquiry about my Card, Since my wife recived her card on 12/7/02 stamped on 11/04/02 at norfolk, After long hold got to speak to IIO , She put me on hold to inquiry why my card was not sent out came back after a while told me since computer's are down today she cant tell me what's going on ,she took my Tel # said she will call back once systems comes up .
Gave my Tel# knowing she is not going to call back ...

me too..

AD: 11/01/02
Passpost stamped: 11/13/02

Online mesage still says the old message..Lets see hos long it will take.