Card Tracker for PP Stamping in NOV, 2004.

VYLE said:
gc-despo, could you look at your envelope and write here, when your GC was mailed? Just to clarify info in the spreadsheet.

My GC was mailed on Dec 24, 2004 according to e-mail message.

Card was recieved most likely on Dec 30 or 31. I say most likely because I had placed a hold on mail at my local post office, and today when I collected mail, found GC amongnst my mail

Primary's LUD changed today, the msg is the same.

dashDurai, can you also please post where you got your passport stamped.

Hi YVLE,

Sorry for late reply. I haven't had a chance to visit the forum lately. We received our cards on 01/03/2005. So finally our GC journey is over.

Thank you all,
Dori

strange message

Yesterday I received an e-mail and our daughter’s case status changed from “On December 27, 2004, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card”
to “On January 5, 2005, the card order was completed and we mailed the applicant's new card directly to him or her.”
Actually we received her GC on 01/03/2005. What do they mean? :confused:

Today her LUD changed again.

Hi Gc-Despo..

What bunber did you call ? Is it 800 375 5283 ?.
My PP was stamped in Newark on 11/22 and Lud changed twice on 12/10 and 12/13 , but nothing after that ..
Do you think its too early for me to call them ?
Thanks ..
NVC
gc-despo said:
Happy New Year to all!

I came back from vacation, and collected my mail today (1/3/05) at the post office and found my physical green card from USCIS. My wife has not yet recieved the card, so we called CIS and spoke to 2nd level IIO. IIO told her that they have recieved stamping info, but not yet started her card processing, but she will also get her card soon.

My timeline:

I-485 AD: Nov 8 2004
PP Stamped: Nov 24 2004
Card ordered: Dec 21 2004
Card recieved: Jan 03 2005

VYLE said:
Yesterday I received an e-mail and our daughter’s case status changed from “On December 27, 2004, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card”
to “On January 5, 2005, the card order was completed and we mailed the applicant's new card directly to him or her.”
Actually we received her GC on 01/03/2005. What do they mean? :confused:

Today her LUD changed again.

Looks like delay in updating status. Don't worry...

Messes Changed Card ordered to "Application Approved" Confused What is it? why?

Dear Friends,
Please help me figerout what is happening in my kids cases. Here is the story:
My kids I485 weres approved with me on December 8,2004. But the online messes were showing that "this receipt # is wrong please call customer services" but the Luds were keep changing and received the welcome notices.
again on Jan.3 i got email that "the case with these receipt # ....Your application is approved and the card is ordered" i called Ins on 1/3/05 first of all they are unable to get the information with these receipt # and told me your application for I485 has been received on so and so date...the old things but i told them that these cases already were approved on 12/08/04 so that officer asked me who told you?, how you know? i said i got the welcome notices from Ins, then he said please hold on for few minutes....and then with same mouth he said that these cases were approved but our record not showing, our site have some problem. But on Jan. 3, 2005 i got email again with this messes: " On Jan 3, your application has been approved and we ordered you the Card with these receipt #..." this time i am able to see the messes on the site and today again on 1/6/05 i got the email saying the following messes the messes confused me :confused: : "On Jan 6,2005, we have approved your cases and we mailed you the receipt" What is that for? why? i am totaly confused please help me with your exprience guys.

Diamonds, I don’t have such experience, because, actually, my ‘kid’ is an adult persona and she went through the same immigration procedures as we, her parents, went: 2 FPs, 2 EADs…
But I read a lot of similar stories in this forum: the online messages for kids under 14 were "this receipt # is wrong”, but people received the welcome letters and GCs for them.
Don't worry: I think your kids’ GCs were really ordered on Jan. 3, 2005, and you will receive them soon.

Hello Diamonds.,

Diamonds said:
Dear Friends,
Please help me figerout what is happening in my kids cases. Here is the story:
My kids I485 weres approved with me on December 8,2004. But the online messes were showing that "this receipt # is wrong please call customer services" but the Luds were keep changing and received the welcome notices.
again on Jan.3 i got email that "the case with these receipt # ....Your application is approved and the card is ordered" i called Ins on 1/3/05 first of all they are unable to get the information with these receipt # and told me your application for I485 has been received on so and so date...the old things but i told them that these cases already were approved on 12/08/04 so that officer asked me who told you?, how you know? i said i got the welcome notices from Ins, then he said please hold on for few minutes....and then with same mouth he said that these cases were approved but our record not showing, our site have some problem. But on Jan. 3, 2005 i got email again with this messes: " On Jan 3, your application has been approved and we ordered you the Card with these receipt #..." this time i am able to see the messes on the site and today again on 1/6/05 i got the email saying the following messes the messes confused me :confused: : "On Jan 6,2005, we have approved your cases and we mailed you the receipt" What is that for? why? i am totaly confused please help me with your exprience guys.

In the case of kids approvals, LUD updated messages giving confusing information for us. Even my kids case also same like that.

I guess no problems, within couple of weeks after kid's LUD updated every think
set right. U can get welcome notices(approval notices) and cards also should come.
I guess no need stamp for kids. U can get it cards directly soon.

Good luck to all.,

Thanks
usinsuser99

Called USCIS on 01/07/2005

Called USCIS today. Talked to officer and he told that the application was moved to storage :eek: and who ever wroked on it thought that the process was done :eek: . The office put a request to get it back to production so that they can start woking on my case :rolleyes: . He said that it will take about 6-8 weeks if everything is fine. And then asked me to call USCIS back after 4wks. The officer was very nice and helpful.

acube12 said:
gc-despo what is '2nd level IIO' ?

acube

When you call the 800 number, the person who answers the phone is the 1st level IIO. These people have no access to your case-specific information (one of them once told me so!), they merely read your status from the same data base that you access with your online status check. However, if your case has any complexity (or if you can sufficiently befuddle the 1st level IIO), then they will transfer you to another officer who actually has access to your case - this is the 2nd level IIO.