Card Tracker for PP Stamping in Jan, 2005

Stamped today at San Antonio .. added details to the tracker. The officer told me it will take 3 to 6 months to get plastic card but if you do not get it by the end of the year come back next year and we will extend your stamp ... :D :cool:

Hello members.,

my deatils:--

AD 12/22/04
PS 1/4/05
LUD not yet updated.

stmped at federal plaza in NY city

Thanks.,
usinsuser99

Diamonds said:
Guys,
I think to have atlease one original copy in your record is always safe forever!! until you got actual Card. Your proof of Green Card.

I dont think I agree with that. Your most solid proof of Green Card untill you receive the physical card in the mail is your I-551 stamp in the passport.

Diamonds said:
Normaly how long it takes ?
If you look at Dec 2004 passport tracker, people who get stamped in the first week of DEC 2004, have started receiving their cards. So I guess not too long.

My Details

Hi,
My 485 was approved on 22nd December 2004. Passport stamping on 01/07/2005(Philadelphia).

Thanks,
GC_Kaavaali

Last edited by a moderator:
pujar said:
I dont think I agree with that. Your most solid proof of Green Card untill you receive the physical card in the mail is your I-551 stamp in the passport.

I think, pujar information correct

The LUD changed for both myself and wife, maybe because card was ordered? However the message hasnt changed - it still says " This case has been approved." - wouldnt the message change once the card is ordered?

gctechie said:
The LUD changed for both myself and wife, maybe because card was ordered? However the message hasnt changed - it still says " This case has been approved." - wouldnt the message change once the card is ordered?
Isnt it a wee bit early for the card to be ordered. the first LUD comes in a month time frame. I guess you may be one of those lucky guys ..!!!

Passport Stamped at Newark

Passport stamped today. Went to Newark at 8am. Stamping got done by 9:45. Was told that stamp is valid for work, travel, etc and the you will receive the card within 6-12 months. Very efficient and courteous staff.

multiple LUD's lead to card ordered

had many LUD changes, the last one with a message change - card ordered.
incidentally the LUD of prior EAD cards also changed to 1/14/05 with no change in message. i returned the old EADs when i stamped my passport.

LUD changed to 1/14/05 for both myself (primary) and my wife, but message changed only for me -

On January 14, 2005, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

I guess card has been ordered for me - i got only 1 email with my EAC# on it. Any idea how long it takes now for me to get the card and why message hasnt changed for my wife?

Could someone please update my details?

PS for both myself and spouse-01/13/05

PS done at 26 Federal plz, NYC on 01/13/05

485 AD: 01/05/05
------------------
tiger2004

PS 1/4/05 at Federal plaza , NY city
LUD
1/13/05 --> I 485
1/14/05 --> I 485
1/18/05 --> I 765 (I have no idea) not applied for renew

Spouse
PS 1/4/05 at Federal plaza , NY city

1/13/05 --> I 485
1/14/05 --> I 485
1/17/05 --> I 485
1/18/05 --> I 765 (I have no idea) not applied for renew

I guess some thing going on whiel ordering the card.

good luck for all

thx
usinsuser99