Card Tracker for PP Stamping in FEBRUARY 2005

LC_Virginia

Registered Users (C)
Hi, everyone

Just starting this thread to track greencard arrival for those of us who are getting their passports stamped in February 2005.

Please update this thread (and the csv file) so that we can see the trend.

Thanks.

LC_Virginia.

Infopass appointment letter
I-485 approval notice (courtesy copy)
Passport with I-94
EAD card
Advance parole(s)
2 passport-size photographs (front facing)

Got my passport stamp on Feb 2,2005,at Federal Plaza,New York.
After that no change on status.
:cool: :cool: :cool:

PP Stamping

LC_Virginia
Thanks for starting this thread .I have an appointment on 18Feb05 at washinton service center ,Fairfax .
Will keep updating.
Thanks
Raven

Got my passport stamped on 2/7 in fairfax, va. However, on 2/9 my I-485 online status changed to "A duplicate notice on this case was mailed on February 9, 2005.". Not sure what does this mean? Anyone got the same status?

LC_Virginia said:
Infopass appointment letter
I-485 approval notice (courtesy copy)
Passport with I-94
EAD card
Advance parole(s)
2 passport-size photographs (front facing)

LCVA,

What if my I-94 is expired?

pasport Stamping

Got my passport stamped today at Faifax Virginia center .Process didn`t took more than 10 minutes .They asked for my I-94,I485,AD,2 pic with front face and don`t forget to write your name at the backof the pic with alien No,your passport and EAD ,Since i didn`t recieved my EAD and neither did i took pain to follow up coz i didn`t had plans to change job or do another Job .So i showed them EAD approval letter .There is no need to carry any other doc then these thing .
The stamp is valid for 1 yr till i reacieve GC and i can leave and come in any time .
This information i am providing for those of you who will get your PS.
Thanks
Raven

Hi Presario1626 -

When you received 485 approval copy, did u receive courtesy copy or
the original one. What copy did u give for stamping ?

vijji241 said:
Hi Presario1626 -

When you received 485 approval copy, did u receive courtesy copy or
the original one. What copy did u give for stamping ?

I received both courtesy copies and original (from my lawer), but I used the courtesy for the stamping...

I had my passport stamped in Federal Plaza NY on February 11. There has been no LUD change since then.

Just an update,Passport stamped on February 1,2005,no change eversince.But yesterday lud February 18,2005,with no message change.

Thanks,

Same in my case

sinyoke said:
Just an update,Passport stamped on February 1,2005,no change eversince.But yesterday lud February 18,2005,with no message change.

Thanks,

Passport stamped on Feb 14, LUD changed to Feb 18 and no message change.

Update: Passport stamped Feb 18, 2005 in Dover, DE.

No LUD yet. No message changed yet.

Went directly to SS Office & applied for new SS card.

My wife had some issues with her last name. The immigration officer took care of it and asked for our marriage certificate. In the SS office, though, she is not allowed to get new SS card until the last name is corrected (hopefully in a few weeks or so).

Thanks!

==jlcf==

Last edited by a moderator:
485 AD:8th FEB 2005.PP stamped on 14 th Feb 2005.
LUD changed on yesterday 22nd Feb.No message change.
Stamping location Manchester,NH(Walkin).

Thanks
cool_breeze_04