Card Tracker for PP Stamping in Dec, 2004.

Card ordered

Approval = 12/03/04
PP Stamped = 12/21/04
Card ordered= 02/09/05
File updated.,

Card Received (02/11) / Sheet Updated [Newark, NJ]

Took 1291 days i.e. 3 years 6 Months & 16 days for the entire process - I'd say not bad - considering slow down and 9/11
Thanks to those who contributed all along!
All the best to the rest!

LUD changed to 02/14 for self and wife. No change in message or any email received.

LUD changed to 02/14 for self and wife. No change in message or any email received.PP Stamped on 12/17 at Detroit.

Finally.. Card received..

Recently I moved to Seattle and I gave my local office address as forward address at the post office until I get my apartment.

Surprisingly, Even after updated my new address several times, USCIS sent the card to my local office address.

Anyways my GC process started at 9/8/2000 and card received yesterday on 02/18/2005.

Good luck all you guys and I AM FEELING THE FREEDOM !! Yaaahhoooo..... :cool:

Haven't received the physical card Yet

Folks,

I have done Passport stamping on 12/27/2004 in Newark Center
There was a change in LUD on 01/21/2005.
After, that there was no LUD or Status change.
I haven't received the Card yet.

I am wondering, is there anybody out there who has done the PS stamping in Newark center and waiting for the Card?
I would appreciate your response.

I-485
------------
RD: 03/25/2003
FP1: 04/22/2003
FP2: 08/31/2004
AD: 10/27/2004
PS: 12/27/2004 (Newark, NJ)

Card Received. Updated tracker

We received our card . NO error on the card so looks like Journey is over for this phase.

I had my friends c/o address in philly during the whole process. When should we update to ours. We have moved to Michigan recently and are in processing for searching house. thinking to wait till then to get the address updated with USCIS.

Good Luck to all those waiting !!

Card Received

Couldn't post details earlier as we had gone to India. We had given change of address at the time of PP stamping, but still the card was mailed to the old address and by the time it was rerouted there was a 3 week delay. Is there an active POST GC thread ??

Card Received - Sorry Forgot to attatch the file

Couldn't post details earlier as we had gone to India. We had given change of address at the time of PP stamping, but still the card was mailed to the old address and by the time it was rerouted there was a 3 week delay. Is there an active POST GC thread ??