Card Tracker for PP Stamping in Dec, 2004.

Hi,
Do they keep the original approval letter when you go in for stamping?
One of my friend did his stamping recently in San Jose, CA and they retained his original approval notice

Last edited by a moderator:
card received

reveived my card and wife's card was mailed. :)

Dear all,

I really appreciate your help. We know it is really long journey. Wish you good luck and thank you very much.

dwkim

Card mailed for both of us

csctmc,
Yes they usually keep the original approval letter. That what they did with our approval notices.

final update

card received 01/31

<End of GC Journey>

Wish you all luck! I will be checking the threads periodically.

congratulationss

jalma:

I am glad to hear that your card has been mailed.I would say it will arrive on the 4th Friday. Enjoy your freedom and congrtulations to you and your spouse.I am really happy for you.

Thanks Pipladi,

I was kind of started worrying as to why they are not ordering our card but eventually good to see that they ordered them. Like you said, I am also hoping to get them at the end of this week.

I guess most of the people who stamped their passports until 12/23/04 already got their cards. Others (Still in white) are not actively participating in this thread.

I hope rest of us will get their card soon.

Card not yet ordered, Added my details

LC(VA): RD:01/22/2002, AD:08/18/2003 (1 Yr 08 Mon)
I140 RD:10/06/2003, AD:06/08/2004 (0 Yr 08 Mon)
I485: RD:10/06/2003, AD:12/10/2004 (1 Yr 02 Mon)
FP: 09/21/2004
PPStamp 12/23/2004
VSC
LUD: 1/19/05, 1/20/05, 2/2/05.
Hope my card ordered soon..

Jalma:

Good to know you that your cards have been ordered. I am still waiting here, no update. I was told to wait for 30 days in last call. Do not know whether I should call VSC again or not. Anyway, congratulations on your progress.

kxs2,

I guess they gave the same reply to everyone who call them. Since now you have completed your 60 days of wait after pp stamping, you should initiate enquiry via customer service center (This is what they suggested on the USCIS website) or try calling them again. Other than that I don't know what we can do about it. I hope you will get your card soon.

Status back to 'GC Approved on 02/01/05...'

Hi
An interesting question :
I got my GC approval on 12/15/04 and got my passport stampted on 12/28/04.
Recently I noticed my LUD change several time and on 01/28/05 the status was changed to the following :

On January 28, 2005, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

Now on 02/01 and 02/02 the status was again changed to the following :

This case has been approved. On February 1, 2005, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

I am just curious if any one else has had similar status changes after their GC approval. One interesting thing was that the online status was still saying that my Finger Prints were received and that the case processing has been resumed. Even after the approval on 12/15, I still had the same status until the CO (Card Ordered) status on 01/28.

Appreciate any inputs..

withdraw485,

After reading your message, it looks like you cannot trust your online status. If they have ordered your card on 1/28/05, you should receive it by the end of this week. Just wait for few more days otherwise call them to find out more.

No change after date changed on 01/05/05

Hi guys,

we got our Passport Stamping done on 12/17/04 at San Francisco centre, LUD changed for both of us on 01/05 after that there is no change neither in message nor date. Is there anyone in the same boat. I would like to refrain from asking when should we expect our card.

Thanks

I did my stamping today in Newark.

What is the next step while we wait for the actual card?
I heard that we have to go to SSN office and do something. CAn some one elaborate on it

How long does the card take to come?

Thanks