Card Tracker for PP Stamping in Dec, 2004.

Spouse Stamping

I am the primary and today my wife got her passport stamped. However They did not take her finger prints or Signature. Is that a common thing or how do we take care of that.

Card received on 1/24/05.
The long, painful GC journey of my family is over. It’s time to sign off. Thanks guys in this wonderful forum. Good luck everybody! :)

Cr 01/24/2005 -- Ps 12/29/2005

Card Received on 01/24/2005. Updated spread sheet...

Thanks for everyones help. This was great place to understand the process and get any help.

JJ

Card received for spouse

Got the card for my spouse..mine is still stuck with same old approved message with LUD of 01/04/05.
Anyone in similar situation?

Guys, The message changed to card mailed on 11th Jan 2005. Its now 2 weeks and still have not received the card. Called the customer service and they have the correct mailing address. The representative asked me to wait till 11'th Feb 2005 and then call again. Any one in similar situation??

Any suggestions appretiated.

Thanks,
Abhijit

Those who are still waiting ....

Guys can i know how many of us are still waiting for something to happen to their LUD or GC status after stamping. I am going to call VSC again today and will update you guys as well..

update

I had LUD's since past two days, today I saw this message :

On January 24, 2005, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

Will I see another message when card is mailed ??

My case detaisl, aslo in signature
AD : 11/24/04
PP : 12/14/04 ( I did not get a stamp, I got interim GC)
CO : 01/24/04

Did anyone receive a welcome packet after your I-485 approval ?

Anyone know what is this consist of ? The officer mentioned it is generally mailed after 30 days of I-485 approval notice, but i have not seen such.

updated vsc_babu,

vsc_babu,

Only family based GC applicant usually gets their welcome letter not us.

Your response gave me hope that atleast someone is removing dust from the old files and ordering cards

Hi optimystic

I am in the same boat, rather you are in a better situtaion. You received your spouse's card, whereas my spouse's card was mailed on Jan 21, 2005.

No LUD Change since a Month...

Hi All:
Newark NJ - PS 12/28/2004 - No LUD changes what-so-ever.
Any body out there with a similar situation or was in a similar situation if so any inputs will greatly help!
uNeverKnow