Card Tracker for PP Stamping in Dec, 2004.

Kate1 said:
Was wondering if they mailed it to my lawyer? any such cases, please enlighten.
USCIS web site reads, card mailed on 1/6, I still haven't received it? was definitely expecting it on 1/10 (mon) nothing in the mail though.

Please update xls doc, spouses' card mailed on 1/11.

Thanks,

Bhupesh

It will be mailed directly to you.

Got Plastic card

Hi,

My I-485 AD -----11/15/04.

PP Stamping ----- 11/30/04.
Card Order ----- 01/08/08.
Card Recieved ---- 01/10/04.

Good luck.

titybit

Soory ignore my first dates

Hi,

Please ignore my first message. I gave the wrong year in hurry. Below are correct dates.

My I-485 AD -----11/15/04.

PP Stamping ----- 11/30/04.
Card Order ----- 01/08/05.
Card Recieved ---- 01/10/05.

Good luck.

titybit

Card Recd. Stamping 12/10 in Newark

Stamping in Newark, NJ

Approval Date 11/21/04
Stamping Date 12/10/04
Card Received 01/11/05 (three or four LUD's, 3 days from CO to CM)

I got my pp stamped on Dec 20th. I haven't recieved the plastic card yet. Will it be a problem if address is changed before recieving plastic GC? I am planning on taking a long vacation to India for about 2 months. I would like to vacate my apartment and leave my belongings with my cousin but am wondering if this is okay. Do I need to file address change form with VSC for this? Will the Post office forward the mail from BCIS if I give a forwarding address? If someone has faced this type of situation please let me know of your experience. Thanks in advance!

Card received for Spouse.

I do not know why they have not processed my card so far. Should I contact the CIS about it? any suggestions? thanks.

Card ordered yesterday. Updated the tracker.

Got a mail today stating "Card oredered on Jan 11...". They have already mailed my spouse card which I hope we should get it this week.

Cheers!

Formatted to make the green bars aligned to show the progress more clearly and the chart greener...

Hope we all get the GREEN Crad soon.

Card Received

Card received yesterday for self (Kate1), card ordered for spouse ..someone please update the xls doc.Thank God, no mistake/s in the card!

I wish to thank all forum members and Mr. Rajiv Khanna for their support and suggestions thru' this nightmare of getting employment based GC.

I will be a regular visitor to this forum with my $0.02 as applicable.

Best wishes to everyone!

Regards,

Kate