Card received

KennyGH

Registered Users (C)
We received our cards today. Stamping was done March 26. The officer said it would be 6-8 months.

Interestingly, the card says resident since 2/28, the date of approval and not 3/26 the date of stamping.

Online case status was not updated to indicate card ordered. Not sure about AVM. I think I've given Sprint enough money already calling TSC.:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats..

KennyGH,

Congratulations for receiving your card.

Hopefully we see a bunch of these messages soon..

Enjoy your freedom..

ND: 11/15/01
FP:02/01/03

Congratulations !!!

KennyGH,

Very happy to know that you have received your card. BTW, How long the card is valid ?

Thanks,

The card is valid for 10 years. It seems that they use the date it was actually produced to figure out the ten years, because it is valid until 04/08/13. That is neither the approval date nor the stamping date. It must be when it was entered for processing.

it's good for you

KennyGH:

:p Congratulation !!!

It was so nice to read your posts before, we fnally will lose you at this forum, and hope many many immigrationportal.com fans will get lost here soon!

:D You take care and good luck to your new life!

-- 2001 485 filer from NC

Congratulation !!!

Congratulation !!!

Thanks for your viable contribution! We do not want to lose you but it time to move on to other phase of life. Once again thank you! All the best in all your undertakings!

Congrats KennyGH. Very soon I am sure you will be posting in other forums i.e. Lifer After Green Card, and Citizenship.

Enjoy!!!!!!

I agree
I think only after its over I realized how much stress it was causing. I've felt much better over the past few weeks than in a long time. I keep following the board, because I am hopeful to see more approvals and stress relief.