Card Received

HDBoy

Registered Users (C)
Finally the GC journey is over. Wife and I received the GC today. Hope you all receive yours soon.

I'm so addicted to this forum that I will be visiting this forum as usual.

Regards,
HDBoy

ND 11/08/2002 (TSC)
AD 10/23/2004
PS 11/08/2004 (Chicago)
CO 11/23/2004
CR 11/28/2004

one question.

HDBoy - Congrats!

Also, did you get a mail when the status changed to card ordered?

-Krr720
:cool: :cool: :cool:

My card ordered in Nov. 24, but LUD is Nov. 26, no status changed, how long will it change to card mailed?

Thanks in advance!

prayforgc,
You will receive your card during this week. My LUD also changed after the Card has been ordered message . I received my card yesterday (29th).

Regards,
HDBoy

congrats HDBoy
I am in the same situation as u (approved by TSC and PP stampedin Chicago on the 19th of Nov) but no LUD change :(
Lets hope my card is also ordered soon.

HDBoy,

Did the LUD change for both you and your wife's case after they made the card order?

ec3182,
Yes. The next day the LUD changed. I guess that's the day they mailed the card.

Hope you get yours soon..

Regards,
HDBoy

Dear guys,

How can I know the card is ordered/mailed ?

I got the passport stamped on 11-23-04, no LUD changed yet.

Any comments please !

Last edited by a moderator:
HDBoy
My LUD changed just now. It says:
"On November 29, 2004, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready."
Is this what u also saw while u were waiting for your card?
thanks

Yes Lambu2005. You will get your card soon. It took a week for me to receive the card .

Regards,
HDBoy

I got my card ordered notice on Online today ( Nov 30th) .. Does anyone has idea how long it will take to get the Card.
" This is what is did --> I filled up G-731N ( N for Nebraska) couple of days back and sent to INS.. Today I called INS and spoke to Imm. Officer and the message changed to Card Ordered by evening. BTW i changed address a month ago.. "

Please post the timelines what is the wait period after this message.
BTW what is LUD ??

I dont understand one thing though.. My Application was approved in May'2004 and now the message says again
"On November 30, 2004, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready. "

Does this mean they approved the application now or is it a standard message

LUD means "Last Updated Date". When someone touches your case, "usually" it reflects that date.

After you see the "Card Ordered" message, it takes around a week to receive the card. Mine took exactly a week. I'm not sure about other Service center except TSC.

Regards,
HDBoy

Thanks HDBoy!

march02485info, have you received your plastic card? did the 'card ordered' message show up before? thanks.

LUD changed to Card Ordered yesterday and i havenot recieved the card Yet.

Nebraska SC -- Any body knows how long it will take to get the actual card after the "card ordered" message in NSC.. Please post..

Thanks