Card Received - Missing letters in Name shown in back side of card.

India2004

Registered Users (C)
Is it an issue if full name not shown at the back side of the card.

The name shown at front side of the card is fine as far as last name and first name is concerned. But USCIS missed one end letter of first name at the back side of the card. Is it an issue at all? If anybody has similar experience please share..

Thanks..

The back side is limited in the number of characters it can accomodate. If you have long first/last names it will not show up completely on the back side. Don't worry about it if it shows correctly in the front.

India2004 said:
Is it an issue if full name not shown at the back side of the card.

The name shown at front side of the card is fine as far as last name and first name is concerned. But USCIS missed one end letter of first name at the back side of the card. Is it an issue at all? If anybody has similar experience please share..

Thanks..

How long it took to receive the card after mailing?
My wife's card was mailed as per status on 9th Jan.
today is 20th. Till now we did not get the card
Thanks
ARB123

3 to 4 working days. You should got on Jan.13 You should call Ins. Did you moved. ask at the old address.

My spouse's first name also abbreviated in the backside of the card. In fact, last two characters of the first name is missing in the front side as well(same case with all AP,EAD & I-485 documents). Since it is a long name (26 characters), it seems it is not possible to enter all characters in the INS computer. My attorney says it's not an issue as all other information matches.