Card production??

sizzu

Registered Users (C)
Guys,

I've received approval notice sent mail last week and received approval notice today.
But no clue about card? Anyone has similar experience?

Thanks,

Hi sizzu,
I'm also in the same boat. I recd. the approval notice sent email last week and couple of days back I recd. the physical approval notice couple of days back. Yet to receive the Card Production Ordered / Card Mailed email.

BTW, are you planning to get your passport stamped? did you call TSC and talk to them regarding the card production? When did you do your finger printing? Pl. advice.

Thanks.

I think it will take 5 to 10 business days.. Our primary approved on 17th July and we received the card on 23rd July.

Guys,

I've received approval notice sent mail last week and received approval notice today.
But no clue about card? Anyone has similar experience?

Thanks,

in my case i received both things together, look at my signature below

Hi dbwr,
Did the primary receive - card production ordered (or) card mailed email from USCIS.

In our case we just recd. Approval Notice Sent. Nothing after that.

Please advice.

Thanks.

Don't Panic

There is no particular time frame when the cards order email gets sent and cards are recieved. In most cases though, it happens a day or 2 after the approval email has been sent but in some cases it takes a week or two and in very small number of cases like mine it takes about a month or so. Our case was approved (email) on 6/27 and we got the card orderd emails yesterday.

So, don't get freaked out, just try to ( because you really can't :) ) relax. After they have approved your case, they are also desperate to get you off their backs.

485 AD - 6/27.
snail mail of approval - 7/3.
card ordered - 7/23.
Plastic recieved - :confused:

EB3 PD 2001
e-mail Approval 6/26.
Physical notice received 7/2.
No change after that. It is approaching 1 month of no activity.
We have a address change coming up end of this month. we really want to get the card at our current address. enough of hassles already.

Thaks for all the responses guys. I'll just sit tight and wait for the card.

I've tried calling TSC. But no luck. Couldn't get hold of IO.

I am waiting too...

The probable reason told to me by TSC for not receiving the card ordered email is they don't have the biometrics uploaded. God knows when it would be uploaded as went for FP2 more than 2 months back in May 2007.

Csharpe, I would advise you to set up Premium Forwarding with USPS (you have to pay $10 for activation and $10.99 per week of forwarding). This way, you will get all your mail included Return Requested Mail (as well as all your Junk fliers too) at your new address.

Hi winny1971/CSharpDev,
I read somewhere in the forum that the envolope in which the card is mailed does not have "Return Service Requested".

Folks, whoever recd. their plastic cards, can you please confirm?

Thanks.

We will be doing an online address change. We are moving on 3rd Aug. Still waiting for "Card Mailed" or "Production Ordered". :( We are planning to do the address change before we move, so even in case they order production now, or mail them now, we will receive at the new address. This waiting never ends even after approval!

EB3 India PD 2001
e-mail Approval 6/26.
Physical notice received 7/2.

waitin4MyGc ,

I think what you mean is that the post HAS return service requested. (as opposed to address forwarding requested). If undelivered, it will be returned to sender instead of being forwarded to any forwarding you may have set at the USPS office.

i am not sure about that.