Card production ordered

madras90

Registered Users (C)
Got an email today that card production has been ordered and I should receive it in 30 days. PD current as of September 1, 2009. But processing time by the service center does not reflect this. How long does it usually take to get the card from the date of email? Thanks.

Timing of emails

Hi there,

What time do these approval emails come out? I see practically everyone posting approval messages either late in the night or early morning. I've seen a LUD on my case but no approvals as yet..

Thanks in advance.

Congratulations! all you guys for your good news!,

My understanding is -- those of us who got our FP done more than one year ago (or in 2007), then first we aould be expecting another FP before any approval, Guru guys....am I correct...?

Thanks in advance.

Hi there,

What time do these approval emails come out? I see practically everyone posting approval messages either late in the night or early morning. I've seen a LUD on my case but no approvals as yet..

Thanks in advance.

My email was sent 9:45 PM

I got the Card Production Email on September 1st and it was sent AT 10 pm. However, not received I485 approval or welcome letter.

Thanks guys for the update on email timing. Any clue if the online system only refreshes or shows updates late in the night or is supposed to reflect the change the moment one gets approved?

GC approved

Case 1 NIW EB2 : PD Dec2004
Case 2 PERM/EB2 PD March 2006
I had interfiled in 2007 ( requested case 1 I 485 to be attached to case 2). Seems like case 2 has been approved

Case 1 NIW EB2 : PD Dec2004
Case 2 PERM/EB2 PD March 2006
I had interfiled in 2007 ( requested case 1 I 485 to be attached to case 2). Seems like case 2 has been approved

Congratulations anash!
enjoy your green!

That means they are approving PD:12/2004,

can you please tell when did file your I485 and FP done...?

Congrats again!.

Finally got email - card production ordered
PD Aug 2004
485 filed: May 2005
4 EAD,s 4APs Applied.

I have got the CPO emails for our pending cases on 9/3/2009 at 5.00 PM. No other emails for Approval or Welcome notices. I did open a SR on 9/1/2009 and not sure if that helped for someone to pick up the case file to stamp for approval. Good luck to everyone who is waiting.

Maybe some good news

Guys

I believe if you have seen a soft LUD on your I-485 application after Sept 1, chances are that the I-485 application was approved. Ofcourse, this assumes that your priority date was current.
My case details are: PD June 04, I-485 RD aug 07, TSC, India, EB2, no rfe.
I have not seen a change in status online but when I called the customer service, I was told the application was approved on Sept 1 and the letter was mailed out. I have not received the letter or the email as yet. My lawyer concurred with my reasoning and conclusion.

So let's keep our fingers crossed.

Card received today!!

Approval and welcome letter dated 9/1/2009 received today 9/8/2009.
Card posted 9/2/2009 received today 9/8/2009.

Good luck to all of you waiting for the card.

did u get your cards

I have got the CPO emails for our pending cases on 9/3/2009 at 5.00 PM. No other emails for Approval or Welcome notices. I did open a SR on 9/1/2009 and not sure if that helped for someone to pick up the case file to stamp for approval. Good luck to everyone who is waiting.

Hi Bro

Did u get your cards.. because i too got email on 9/3 at 5.00 PM
waiting for cards and approval notices from TSC.

Hi Bro

Did u get your cards.. because i too got email on 9/3 at 5.00 PM
waiting for cards and approval notices from TSC.

Hello there,

Noap, not yet. Still waiting. Yesterday got another set of CRIS emails saying Approval Notices sent. Did you get them too?

Last edited by a moderator:
Got the cards in mail today

Received the plastic cards for self and spouse today by snail mail. The envelops were mailed from Zip 40701 in Kentucky. Also received the Welcome notices from TSC today. It has been a long 10 years wait after came to this country to reach this status. I wish each and everyone who is waiting good luck and speedy approval. Thank you for this wonderful site and forum members for the valuable information.

Last edited by a moderator: