Card production ordered!!!!

malakai1104

Registered Users (C)
Hey Guys, 18 years of waiting and another 2years after the interview...it is finally over. After repeating the mantra "I have my greencard" and "thank you for my greencard". I got the case updated that said card production ordered, in between smoking a cig and checking the uscis wedsite every 5mins.:D

Thank you all, and for all of those folks still waiting i wish the best and god speed. Keep on keeping on

Hey Guys, 18 years of waiting and another 2years after the interview...it is finally over. After repeating the mantra "I have my greencard" and "thank you for my greencard". I got the case updated that said card production ordered, in between smoking a cig and checking the uscis wedsite every 5mins.:D

Thank you all, and for all of those folks still waiting i wish the best and god speed. Keep on keeping on

Are you sure "it is finally over"??? Going after citizenship and then applying for family members are not in the picture? Nothing is over with USCIS, unless USCIS says so. Dealing with USCIS is never-ending journey... lols

From the time "Card Production Ordered" message appears to the actual receipt of GC could be wait upto 3 months (90 days) that is 1/3 of the time required for a human baby to be born. Most other babies have less than 90 days time for hatching.
'They" like us...to be chasing them. ;-) Congrats !!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: