Card production ordered.

aquasurfer

Registered Users (C)
i received this message from the uscis:

Code:
Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On December 14, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

how long would it take for my card to be in my hands?

welcome to usa

i received a welcoming letter from the uscis a week ago it is notifying me that my application for permanent residence has been approved. it also says we will soon mail you a new permanent resident card you should receive it within the next 3 weeks. but to day i checked my status online and it says

Code:
Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On December 20, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

its kind of confusing, i also want to apply for a social security card but i dont have the gc, nor a stamped passport. i just have the welcoming notice ireceived it on 12-14-07, and other notices from the uscis

We got our cards in 10 days after this notice. Just wait one more week you will surly get it.