Card Production Ordered

icici

Registered Users (C)
I finally seee a online status of "Card Production Ordered" for me and my spouse. Notice text is below:
Current Status: Card production ordered.

On November 20, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.
No LUDs on my 485 since our FPs...I had called NSC yesterday for a status update and got rhru to a CS rep who opened a SR for me.
When I checked my status today, it had a LUD for 11/21..I thaught it was due to the SR..but was surprised to see the "Card Prod Ordered"..I have not received any emai update yet.
Any idea on when we can expect ot receive our cards ?

See my signature for details..almost 6 years..I hope it is finally OVER :)

Congrats icici. My case is similar to yours. Little old priority Date as I also never received approved LC but my lawyer files I140/485 without LC ittle later. Hopefully I will get my card soon

Congrats icici. My case is similar to yours. Little old priority Date as I also never received approved LC but my lawyer files I140/485 without LC ittle later. Hopefully I will get my card soon

hi PBEC,

Thanx..I remember u from the PBEC hell-hole.

I am sure u will get urs soon...did u try calling to speak to an IO or CSR (atleast the CSR will open a CR for u)? I am not sure if my call did the trick or not..but I read a few in these forums who saw the approval status-change within a few days of calling in..

fyi,
I had never ever called before to get a status check..not sure how relevent that is/was.

All the best.