Card production ordered!

gcba

Registered Users (C)
Finally, after so many years.. Got the card production ordered email today. This forum and folks have been a lot of help. Thanks a lot to Rajiv and all. Wish everyone who is waiting gets their green soon. My details below,

EB2/India
PD 5/2002
I-485 6/2005
Stuck in name check forever, not sure when did it get cleared, it was pending as late as Sept 15th
Card Ordered 10/11/2007
Welcome notice : ? (when do I expect this?)

wow congratz! Btw, i just got 2 emails from CRIS saying that card production ordered on October 12,2007 for my I-485, can't even stop looking at those "magic email". I filed concurrent I-130/1485. The LUD changed to 10/12/2007. But for my I-130 the status didn't changed, It still " we received your case and resumed.. ". I just have quick questions, Is this normal? or does card production ordered means i got approved already? When should i expect the welcome notice and approval notice?

Thanks a lot.

Im really confused.. I got the welcome notice letter around 2 days ago, but I didn't get the card yet. When should i wait for the card?? I'm really stressful. My GC was approved October,12 2007. I got the email saying card production ordered, and on October 16, i got an email again saying they sent me the welcome notice. I'm really frustrated now........ When should i expect to get the Green card? I notice that a lot of people only get 4-5 days after approval email. It's been 8 days for me :mad:

It can take anywhere from one week to up to a month. Most folks get it within a month.
You still have some time.

Hello My GC was approved on june 1st 2007 and never received my card yet..what to do next ? any suggestions are welcome...

It can take anywhere from one week to up to a month. Most folks get it within a month.
You still have some time.

Krupakar!!!!!!!

Did you get the CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED E-mail.????

Other wise take an Infopaasss and see whatsgoingon.