Card Production Ordered

anil_c

Just got this email late this evening from CRIS.

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On June 27, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

This email does not say approval of 485 case although it does say about Card being ordered. Is it safe to exhale sigh of relief? Any confirmations on this?

EB3 India
PD 6/99 (Substitution Labor)
485 ND 6/05
VSC -> TSC (03/07)
"Card Production Ordered" email - 6/27/07 (Hopefully this is the approval notice)

Thanks to this forum. I guess this is a very good forum to keep you upto date in regard to GC process.

I wish everyone good luck.

Hi anil_c,
When did you file the I 140 with the substitution Labor ? Was it simultaneously filed with the 485 in 06/05 ? When was the I 140 approved for you ? Did you have the original Labor certificate or the copy of the labor while filing I 140 ?

Please reply.

I filed my I140 in 08/2004. There were some issues so it took longer then normal time. Finally approved in 05/2005 then I applied I485. As my company filed it for me I assume they had the original labor.

I also got the same notice just now today from CRIS :

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

On June 27, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Does this mean I am approved? Will I have to do the passport stamping or that doesnt need to be done anymore??

I also got the same notice just now today from CRIS :

Does this mean I am approved? Will I have to do the passport stamping or that doesnt need to be done anymore??

Yes it is approval. Congratulations. Can you please provide your detail like PD/ND/RD , EB category and whether it was VSC to TSC transfer case and date of transfer.

Finally I can smile after 6 years :) Bhagwaan ke ghar der hai andher nahi :)

My Details :

EB3
PD : July 2001
485 filed in Nov 2004
VSC - TSC Transfer : 03/07/2007
2nd FP : 06/14/2007
Card Production Ordered : 06/27/2007

Hope that helps!! Thanks to this forum for their help throughout our tense days !! This forum has truly been very gr8 !!