Card Production Ordered

Jarhead

Registered Users (C)
Just got this email late this evening from CRIS.

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On June 26, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

This email does not say approval of 485 case although it does say about Card being ordered. Is it safe to exhale sigh of relief? Any confirmations on this?

EB3 India
PD 11/01
485 ND 12/04
VSC -> TSC

Jarhead!!!!!!!!!! Congratssss

Congratulation on becoming Greeen!!!!!!!!!
When was your case Xfered to TSC.....

NC details....
Any LUDS lately....
Thanks

Thank you!

Congratulation on becoming Greeen!!!!!!!!!
When was your case Xfered to TSC.....

NC details....
Any LUDS lately....
Thanks

VSC -> TSC : 03/07/07
LUD : 03/07 - 03/15
FP2 : 05/09

By the way will there be any interviews scheduled at this point or am I home to the end zone?

AC21 Invoked

I don't know if this will do any help, but I recently invoked AC21 about couple of months back and that did not seem to delay the processing.

Once again thanks all and good luck to one and all still waiting on the boat to freedom.

Congratulations, Jarhead.

You are DONE !

Any interview you might have will be with a propective employer etc. But not with USCIS.

Enjoy!

Congrats Jarhead!

VSC -> TSC : 03/07/07
LUD : 03/07 - 03/15
FP2 : 05/09

By the way will there be any interviews scheduled at this point or am I home to the end zone?

You are home buddy. One quick question though. Did you do anything out of the ordinary to get more visibility on your case i.e. service request, infopass, letters to congressman etc.

Jarhead,

congrats. We received an approval notice today too. No card production e-mail, just approval notice sent on 6/27/2007. I guess their is no descernibleattern when it comes to the wat THEY move.

Oh, well..
Enjoy.

Diana

My Final Feeback

This will probably my final feedback who are still in the queue....

The only thing I did in terms of triggering anything is invoke AC21 right before I became current. Called TSC once I became current and asked on the status. That did bring in a LUD, although it could be because of invoking AC21.
Here are the details with a roadmap on what happened since the transfer.
VSC --> TSC 03/07/07
LUD's 03/07 - 03/12 - 03/13 - 03/15 - 06/05
FP2 05/09
Card Ordered 06/26
Approval sent 06/27
Card Mailed 06/29

Well good luck to one and all and I sincerely hope you get out of this misery soon.
Cheers!
Av