Card production ordered

chatterjee1

Registered Users (C)
Received card production emails for spouse and myself. Child's 485 case had a LUD today. Hopefully this is it for all of us!! Thanks a lot to everyone at this forum for all your help.
Case Details:
EB1 EA: AD 12/19/06
485: RD: 03/20/07 TSC

Congratulations! :)

It's good to see an EB1-EA approval at the TSC. Hope yours is the start of many more approvals in the next few days :)

Thanks, Deena, DocNY and Ludhianvi. Hopefully, all your cases will be approved very soon as well.
Am wondering if my daughter's (minor's) case is pending because they need her biometrics. Her case had a LUD on 06/25, same day as our AD.

Chatterjee,
Is your online message for I-485 says card production ordered? or is it for your EAD application? If you know u r receipt # you can check it on line. TSC processing time shows Sept 11 for 485 so I guess the email message may be for EAD unless u r sure. Let us know so that we have some idea about 485 processing.
Thanks
EB1_OR1

Received card production emails for spouse and myself. Child's 485 case had a LUD today. Hopefully this is it for all of us!! Thanks a lot to everyone at this forum for all your help.
Case Details:

No, this is not to be confused with EAD. Email clearly mentioned cards ordered for 485 processing. Today I have received approval emails for 485 for both myself and my dependents.

Chatterjee, can you please provide your timeline for 485. I mean, EAD/AP/FP etc..as that will give us some idea.

Thanks.

This is really exciting. Now you should celebrate. Congratulations!!!!!

No, this is not to be confused with EAD. Email clearly mentioned cards ordered for 485 processing. Today I have received approval emails for 485 for both myself and my dependents.

Thanks Moden and EB1-OR. More than celebration, its like relief to be able to plan my long overdue business trip without having to worry about APs, EADs etc. My thanks to everyone on this forum. I have got a lot of answers on this forum and have routinely "educated" my attorney along the way. My case was a little unusual, o1 with a finance background and it was difficult to get clear answers from USCIS or the attorneys on cases related to O1especially if you are not connected to academics or research. The experiences of "fellow sufferers" on this forum helped me greatly. I will be around and definitely try to answer questions to the best of my ability.
Timeline is as follows:
TSC: EB1-EA 140: RD: 11/01/06, AD: 12/19/06
RFE RD:11/22/06, RFE Replied: 12/14/06.

485/765/131: RD: 03/15/07, ND: 03/21/07
FP: Code 3: 04/07/07
AP: AD: 04/10/07
EAD: AD: 05/05/07.
No LUDs on 485.

Last edited by a moderator:
congratulations chatterjee1!!!!

Could you please post your qualifications? I am in finance area too. I do not have confidence on EB1.

Congratulations, chatterjee1! Good to see that TSC is still moving fast. Enjoy your new status!!! :D

congratulations - exciting news - you must feel great now. so many hurdles, and now success. so wonderful.

Thanks Moden and EB1-OR. More than celebration, its like relief to be able to plan my long overdue business trip without having to worry about APs, EADs etc. My thanks to everyone on this forum. I have got a lot of answers on this forum and have routinely "educated" my attorney along the way. My case was a little unusual, o1 with a finance background and it was difficult to get clear answers from USCIS or the attorneys on cases related to O1especially if you are not connected to academics or research. The experiences of "fellow sufferers" on this forum helped me greatly. I will be around and definitely try to answer questions to the best of my ability.
Timeline is as follows:
TSC: EB1-EA 140: RD: 11/01/06, AD: 12/19/06
RFE RD:11/22/06, RFE Replied: 12/14/06.

485/765/131: RD: 03/15/07, ND: 03/21/07
FP: Code 3: 04/07/07
AP: AD: 04/10/07
EAD: AD: 05/05/07.
No LUDs on 485.

Case Details:

Congrats Chatterjee. Wonderful news. Wish you all the best in your future.

For rest of us who are still waiting:

Does this approval strike a ray of hope in our hearts....?
Is TSC now trying to look into EB1 cases....?
Or, is it something about approving I-485 cases with receipt date after or around March 15, 2007.......... as seen in the EB2/EB3 cases??

Anyway lets all hope and pray for the best......

Thank Civ2ru, 2006 Hunter and Drajan. It was the best birthday surprise for me (my approval came in on my bday). Reading the forum posts, I had mentally prepared myself for the long haul so the approval did take me in for a very pleasant surprise. Good Luck to all who are waiting. I know its easier said than done but sometimes it helps not too focus too hard on the immigration issue but to instead concentrate on work, family and other interests.

happy birth day, chatterjee! you got a great gift from USCIS. send them some indian sweets. enjoy now. we are still waiting!!!!!!!!!

Thank Civ2ru, 2006 Hunter and Drajan. It was the best birthday surprise for me (my approval came in on my bday). Reading the forum posts, I had mentally prepared myself for the long haul so the approval did take me in for a very pleasant surprise. Good Luck to all who are waiting. I know its easier said than done but sometimes it helps not too focus too hard on the immigration issue but to instead concentrate on work, family and other interests.