CARD Production ordered!!!

GCWHEN

Registered Users (C)
There was an update (LUD) on EAD and AP for me and my wife yesterday (03/29). Today I got three emails from USCIS that "Card production ordered" for 765 applications (EAD) and no updates / emails for AP documents. I checked the status online it says that Card production ordered and all three emails are same. Wondering how these three emails are same and my status too. Is it my EAD got approved? It would be great help and appreciated for response.

Thanks,

Thanks. What happends if my 485 gets denied? we should extend our visa right. Please advice.

Better to work on h1 as long as possible

Thanks. What happends if my 485 gets denied? we should extend our visa right. Please advice.

It is better to work on h-1 as long as possible. Especially, if you are in the same company, better to extend H-1s. EAD is good to have in case you need to change job. Let us see what others say.

My question to you is when did you apply for EAD?

Yeah, if 485 is denied, it means EAD is invalid?
thanks,
Sridhar

Thanks for your response. It was applied on Jan 20th, 2007. It was concurrent filing along with my 140,485,AP and EAD.

Hi,
After my EAD status changed on 03/30. There is an LUD on my 140,485,765 and AP on 03/31. Is it normal? or should I need to worry about this? Wondering the LUD got updated for all of my cases. Please advice.

Thanks,

COngratulations

There was an update (LUD) on EAD and AP for me and my wife yesterday (03/29). Today I got three emails from USCIS that "Card production ordered" for 765 applications (EAD) and no updates / emails for AP documents. I checked the status online it says that Card production ordered and all three emails are same. Wondering how these three emails are same and my status too. Is it my EAD got approved? It would be great help and appreciated for response.

Thanks,