card production ordered, thanks hadron ,others

hurricanemd

Registered Users (C)
Its been almost ten years since i came to US, its been an interesting journey with many ups and down, finally got the news that card production ordered, No, did not get any new notice for FP or call from USCIS ,just got a plain email. I am thankful to hadron and others in this forum,this forum has been very comforting and informative to many , will still wait to receive the card to finally believe it.best wishes to everyone.

Congratulations.

What was your Priority date?
What was Country of chargability and what service center was your case handled at?

congrats hurricanemd! i am hoping to have similar luck as you. Which service center was your case in? Also, did you have any soft-luds after the evidence was recieved? And when did you submit the evidence?

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
my PD was feb 2004, NIW/India Texas center, sent 5 y evidence on july 4 , there was 4 th july holidays, then on july7th, got email that evidence received and last processing started , then 17th july got the email that card production ordered, wish all the people who are waiting for the 5 yr NIW get it quickly, ,while the dates are still current.

you are so lucky its texas. my friend who is exactly in my boat had his file transferred to TX. the IO has called him thrice since the 1st of july. Latest call was to say that all his files are in order and that GC will be approved come Aug 1st when his PD becomes current. Mean while I am at vermont and am not sure what to expect :mad:

Congrats !!

It seems like there have been a handful approvals recently. Looks like a number of us stumbled upon this forum about 5 years ago....

Congrats Hurricanemd.

My 5 years requirement will be completed on August 31st. My file was at TSC but 3 months ago it was transferred to NSC. I am going to send the 5 yrs papers in the first week of September. Hopefully PD will stay current during the month of september.

approval notice

finally got both my card and approval notice ,everything was fine , except approval notice had PD of feb 21 instead of feb 3 rd( the original date on first 140, on my amended 140 they changed that to feb 21 ,20004) , i did call them, should i even bother with 18 day difference , since on the card it does not show PD, also the citizen ship process should be 5 years after the green card approval date, right and the PD should not matter
any feedback

Congratulations again on receiving physicial cards.

I have one question for your. My case is almost similar to you. My 5 years will be finished on August 31st (in about 4 weeks)

Did u submit your 5 years completion documents with the original RFE yellow sheet? Was your case transferred to different service center from the one where you originally filed?

Here is my situation. My I-485 was transferred from TSC to NSC in March 2008.
I have original RFE yellow sheet for 5 yrs completion documents. But as per that RFE -- documents needs to be submitted to RFE unit in TSC (this RFE i received 3 yrs ago with call up date of 12/2009) while my case is now at NSC.

Any opinions / suggestions??

my case has always been in TSC, actually i was sent a new yellow sheet with the RFE to submit my 5 year documents, which i did after i completed the 5 years along with the new yellow sheet

Thanks hurricanemed:

I will probably call NSC and see if they will send me a new RFE for 5 years completion.