Card production ordered on 5/28 (EB3 India)

yesvi

Registered Users (C)
Received the long awaited card production ordered mails for me and my wife today at 10:30AM. Was very excited then, but back to normal now. Here is my case for other deserving souls.

Category: EB3 India
PD: Oct 5th 2001
485 RD: March 5th 2005
Missed last year's all current wave as my name check was pending (my wife's was cleared). Then I sent the congressman, senator, First Lady, FBI letters.
First Lady letter helped and my name check was cleared Oct 30 2007. Just this month my PD became current again. Took infopass and opened SR and was told that everything was clear and is in review. I started loosing hope by mid of the month as the current bulletin said EB3 may become unavailable again. Then sent letters to congressman and senator. This time the congressman's letter helped. Got a reply from his office for the enquiry they placed with USCIS. It said that my case is clear and was notified to the supervisor. The first reply from USCIS was dated 19th May. But for some reason the office of congressman enquired with USCIS again last week and they sent me another reply from USCIS which said almost the same thing that everything is clear and supervisor is notified. This was dated 23 rd May and today I got the card production ordered e-mails.

This board has been a big help to me and I must have visited it atleast once a day for the past one year. Best of luck to all.

Received the long awaited card production ordered mails for me and my wife today at 10:30AM. Was very excited then, but back to normal now. Here is my case for other deserving souls.

Category: EB3 India
PD: Oct 5th 2001
485 RD: March 5th 2005
Missed last year's all current wave as my name check was pending (my wife's was cleared). Then I sent the congressman, senator, First Lady, FBI letters.
First Lady letter helped and my name check was cleared Oct 30 2007. Just this month my PD became current again. Took infopass and opened SR and was told that everything was clear and is in review. I started loosing hope by mid of the month as the current bulletin said EB3 may become unavailable again. Then sent letters to congressman and senator. This time the congressman's letter helped. Got a reply from his office for the enquiry they placed with USCIS. It said that my case is clear and was notified to the supervisor. The first reply from USCIS was dated 19th May. But for some reason the office of congressman enquired with USCIS again last week and they sent me another reply from USCIS which said almost the same thing that everything is clear and supervisor is notified. This was dated 23 rd May and today I got the card production ordered e-mails.

This board has been a big help to me and I must have visited it atleast once a day for the past one year. Best of luck to all.

Did u have any LUD this month.

This approval appears to be like finding an oasis in the desert. Man you deserve it... and hearty Congratulations!