Card Production Ordered mail

rich_harding

Registered Users (C)
To all of you who received Card Production Ordered email, when does the email typically arrive after welcome notice email?

Normally you will get another email "An Approval notice has been mailed" which indicates that they have actually put your Green Card in the mail. After that it takes a few days depending on how quick USPS are.

Normally you will get another email "An Approval notice has been mailed" which indicates that they have actually put your Green Card in the mail. After that it takes a few days depending on how quick USPS are.

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR
TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

like that?

thanks dr_lha and Cindy.

Cindy - I see that your timeline is similar to mine. Did you receive your green card?

When did you receive card production email?

April 4th :p
I got approval e-mail on March 26.
March 28th ordering the card.
March 30th received Welcome notice send e-mail.
April 4th got the welcome notice.Also the e-mail stating my card is send.

Haven't received the card yet though.

Last edited by a moderator:
April 4th :p
I got approval e-mail on March 26.
March 28th ordering the card.
March 30th received Welcome notice send e-mail.
April 4th got the welcome notice.Also the e-mail stating my card is send.

Haven't received the card yet though.

Thats interesting, I never received the approval or card production ordered emails. I got the welcome notice sent email directly. Ofcourse I am still waiting for the card to arrive or some email to say that they have ordered the card production.

I just got my card production ordered email. So it took 2 business days from the welcome notice email (actually 4 business days from the date on the welcome notice).

Card Production Ordered

"On April 9, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow
30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from
you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call
customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we
process your case. Just follow the link below to register"

When does the card mail out? I havent received any other email yet. How long do you typically get the card after mailing out or production ordered email?

I also have mail forwarding from my old address via USPS, does that affect delivery? do i have top sign for anything? Let me know. I might have to notify my old address.

Thanks Guys

How many times can this question be asked?

Oh and you should have told USCIS if you moved. Forwarding may not work. USCIS requires you to inform them of change of address, even if temporary. Not telling them is cause for denial and deportation.

I did file AR-11

The change of address was filed a year ago. uscis didnot update the records from the receipt notice. I moved two blocks down.

You are scaring me now. Cant the post office forward? why not? should i wait at my old address or notify the person there to let me know when it comes?

I know the post office will forward it. I talked to them and they said i am current. Why wouldnt they?

Please let me know

Thanks