Card Production Ordered! July 13

km30907

Registered Users (C)
Friends of the forum

I would like to share this happiness with everyone on forum and at the same time wish good luck to all those who are in line.

From 1 pm, I was calling TSC, but will get message that no IO available. All of sudden on my fifth call at 2 pm, the blah blah message changed to ....on July 13...and my heart beat stopped as I listened to card production ordered. I got e-mail after another 15 minutes.

I was reading about it happened to someone at 1.45 pm on forum and I thought may it happen to me. and it did! End of Long journey.

My details.

EB2 - India
PD - May 8, 03.
485/140 RD - Jan 2, 05.
140 AD - Feb 18, 05
485 AD - July 13, 07
FP1 - July 1, 05
FP2 - May 5, 07
NO LUD on case all the time.

Here are some things I did. Put a service request on June 5. NO reply yet, but on July 9, CSR said they replied to it on weekend and I should get a reply in 2 weeks. I also took infopass on July 6. I was told my name check was cleared in 2006, and my case was requested for July visa number. When I asked about the bulletin and retrogression, the officer said, it may take a longer if no visa available. Also when I asked if I was allocated visa number, she said, they do not have access to those information. Only Judiciary and Adjudicating officer can tell you that.

Oh yes----I was scared when I was told name check pending by TSC IO in Mid June. But later on July 5, anther IO said it was cleared. And Infopass confirmed that.

Finally, I learnt my case was assigned to officer on July 11 when I talked to nice IO as TSC.

Good luck once again to everyone. I will be happy to answer any questions if you have one!

congrats!!

Good to see approval. My case is very similar to yours. Just today, I am told that name check is pending, when I called TSC this PM. Last month at InfoPass, I was told all security clearance was done, including name check. So I assumed that now all it needed was visa number availability..

I will find out more when I see another InfoPass IO on Mon.

Congrats again!

IO officer

How do you guys talk to IO officer, everytime i call TSC they tell me they can't disclose any info about name check..
Is there a specific option to talk to IO Officer.
Please help

______
EB3- India
I140 aprroveed (aug. 2004)
I 485 pending
PD- Sept 2003
FP1,2,3 Done
NO LUD