Card production ordered for myself RFE(query for my wife)

anil007dc

Registered Users (C)
My I-485 Message:

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On August 20, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

My Wife's I-485 Message:

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: We mailed you a notice requesting additional evidence.

On August 20, 2007, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence and/or information in this case. Please follow the instructions on the notice to submit the evidence and/or information requested. This case will be held in suspense until we either receive the evidence or the opportunity to submit it expires. Once you submit the information and/or evidence requested, you will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something further from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service.

I am wondering what would be the RFE for my wife, whether they will approve or not by November. She needs to go to India in November, applied for AP still in process.

-Anil..

I am also in the similar situation. I got my approval but my wife's is still pending.

I am planning to change job, how safe is it?

Congratulations on your approval. Re your wife, you need to wait for the notice to arrive to be sure... but the most common seen in the forums here are about TB test, evidence for legal presence in the past, etc.

My I-485 Message:

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On August 20, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

My Wife's I-485 Message:

Current Status: We mailed you a notice requesting additional evidence.

On August 20, 2007, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence and/or information in this case. Please follow the instructions on the notice to submit the evidence and/or information requested. This case will be held in suspense until we either receive the evidence or the opportunity to submit it expires. Once you submit the information and/or evidence requested, you will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something further from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service.

I am wondering what would be the RFE for my wife, whether they will approve or not by November. She needs to go to India in November, applied for AP still in process.

-Anil..