Card Production Ordered Email!!!

ProjectGC2006

Registered Users (C)
Got this email June 1st. (my details in signature)

Thanks to the forum for all the help!!!

Last year i moved, but my attorney didn't do change of address to I485 file.
After even reminding them after my 2nd FP they forgot.

Today i called the below number and got an officer (if the person doesn't tell their id number i think its an officer)

He was helpful and did the change of address and he said the card should come to the correct address. keeping my fingers crossed.

1-800-375-5283

press 1..2..2..6..1..your case number..1..
wait for the automated status message then. select.3..4

if anyone had moved please make sure you have filed the change of address for I485.

Got this email June 1st. (my details in signature)

Thanks to the forum for all the help!!!

Last year i moved, but my attorney didn't do change of address to I485 file.
After even reminding them after my 2nd FP they forgot.

Today i called the below number and got an officer (if the person doesn't tell their id number i think its an officer)

He was helpful and did the change of address and he said the card should come to the correct address. keeping my fingers crossed.

1-800-375-5283

press 1..2..2..6..1..your case number..1..
wait for the automated status message then. select.3..4

if anyone had moved please make sure you have filed the change of address for I485.

Congratulations. Enjoy your freedom. I hope my approval comes fast.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations!!! I am eagerly waiting on mine...did you have any LUD updates before getting the email?

Ashish

Congratulations!!! I am eagerly waiting on mine...did you have any LUD updates before getting the email?

Ashish

I had a LUD after they received my RFE. After that the LUD was for Card Ordeded. (06/01/07)

Yesterday i got the Welcome Email and I485 Approval mailed email . (06/05/07).

Hi ProjectGC2006:

Your 485 approval time is similar to mine. Did you receive the approval notice and/or the card?

Thanks and congrats.

soc_aus

Hi sos_aus,

I got an email that the approval notice has been mailed on June 5th. But my attoreny messed up a little. He forgot to do change of address. I had to call and do the address change. I hope it comes to the correct address.

Will update this thread once i receive. If you get it first please let me know.

Thanks

Hi sos_aus,

I got an email that the approval notice has been mailed on June 5th. But my attoreny messed up a little. He forgot to do change of address. I had to call and do the address change. I hope it comes to the correct address.

Will update this thread once i receive. If you get it first please let me know.

Thanks

hi project:

my online status metioned that the notice was mailed and card ordered on June 5. have received neither yet. it's all about waiting and waiting and waiting....... i hope your address change is not an issue.

Firstly, congratulations. Secondly my heard just dropped on the floor. It took you two years to get it from the time you submitted the i485... And here I am thinking 6 months is all it would take me. Man:(

I received my Card and my sons Card yesterday Still waiting for my Wife.

Hi soc_aus,

The card went to my old address, but luckly i knew the people who were staying there, so i requested them to put my name in their mailbox. It worked out. I hope i get my Wife card without problem.

format of approval message ?

I received my Card and my sons Card yesterday Still waiting for my Wife.

Hi soc_aus,

The card went to my old address, but luckly i knew the people who were staying there, so i requested them to put my name in their mailbox. It worked out. I hope i get my Wife card without problem.

ProjectGC2006,
Did your approval message read something like this ?

On June 7, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Does ADIT mean that I may have to take an infopass appointment to get my Passport stamped and give my digital signature ?

I havent gotten the Card ordered email yet.

Firstly, congratulations. Secondly my heard just dropped on the floor. It took you two years to get it from the time you submitted the i485... And here I am thinking 6 months is all it would take me. Man:(
LOL :D -- 2 years is actually early for 485 processing ....

There are a lot of cases with 485 RD in 2003 and beyond.

You ain't seen nothing yet ;)

hi gc_nh:

congrats! this means you have been approved. you can call the 1800 number to cross-check. i got the card ordered update the next day (see signature). i have not received the card or the welcome notice yet......

soc_aus

ProjectGC2006,
Did your approval message read something like this ?

On June 7, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Does ADIT mean that I may have to take an infopass appointment to get my Passport stamped and give my digital signature ?

I havent gotten the Card ordered email yet.

Congrats, Project GC2006,
I got mine/ours 2 months ago and I am still euphoric. Whoever says that once you have the GC approved, you forget about the hardship, is not right. I still remember the hardship and the stress and I am still grateful for it ended:) Good luck to all of the waiting ones; don't lose your hope. I've waited (since Labor certif.) 5 1/2 years!

Current Status: Card production ordered.
On June 8, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

I got a status like this..Hopefully this is approval

EB2 INDIA
PD -Jan 2003
RD - Feb 2005
RFE - April 2007

bc007 congrats on your approval.

Did you had LUD on 8/19/06 and if yes, did you had any LUD after that?

I had an LUD change last yr some time..Don't remember when..But I herd from forum it might be a system update in USCIS..

I had LUD changes for Finger print, RFE recently