Card production order today 9/16/07

rnepal418

Registered Users (C)
I received magic e-mail at 10:15AM today about card production order. This is only for me, my wife's is still pending.
----------------------------------------------
The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: LIN0XXXXXXX

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On October 16, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

I received magic e-mail at 10:15AM today about card production order. This is only for me, my wife's is still pending.
----------------------------------------------
The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: LIN0XXXXXXX

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On October 16, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within
the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

Congrats for the approval....

I also received the magic emails on 10/12 but was scared and wanted to share this information only after I receive the cards, but cold not hold up anymore.

10/12/07 - Welcome notice mailed
10/15/07 - Card Production Ordered.

I was stuck in Namecheck for more than a year not sure what worked but I asked senator to look into my case and the response was it is in Namcheck and they cannot do anything to expedite it.

Wrote to First Lady in May-07 but never received a response.
Opened Service Request Twice but never received a response.

I also received the magic emails on 10/12 but was scared and wanted to share this information only after I receive the cards, but cold not hold up anymore.

10/12/07 - Welcome notice mailed
10/15/07 - Card Production Ordered.

I was stuck in Namecheck for more than a year not sure what worked but I asked senator to look into my case and the response was it is in Namcheck and they cannot do anything to expedite it.

Wrote to First Lady in May-07 but never received a response.
Opened Service Request Twice but never received a response.

Congrates jazzyb,
And thanks for sharing the news, its always good to see activity @ USCIS. Enjoy your green...... Cheers !!!