Card Ordered - EB3-INDIA

GCLOVER007

Registered Users (C)
After a looooooooooong wait....I got this good news.

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On June 20, 2007, we ordered production of your new card.....

PD : 07-05-2002
RD : 12-21-2004
Last LUD : 08/19/2006

This forum is very helpful in providing great information at our finger tips. Special thanks to the host of the portal. Also special thanks all the Gurus.

--GCLover007

Thanks

Thanks,
No, Originally applied in NSC from the begining.

Hope to see your approval soon..

GCLover007

Card Production Ordered

I was so dissappointed not seeing an approval notice, and I didnt get any status change Email. However on checking the status, I see the status changed as:

On June 21, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Thanks to all the members sharing information and best of luck to everyone. Finally NSC is doing a good job..

I was so dissappointed not seeing an approval notice, and I didnt get any status change Email. However on checking the status, I see the status changed as:

On June 21, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Thanks to all the members sharing information and best of luck to everyone. Finally NSC is doing a good job..

gparappuram,

Congratulations on your approval. Kindly post your details like PD, RD, NSC filed or CSC transferred etc.

Thanks