Card order online message!!!!

ct485

Registered Users (C)
I have my green card stamp on 3/12/2004 (nd:12/2001)

Today I check online, message show:
On April 2, 2004, the card order was completed and we mailed the applicant's new card directly to him or her. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this card, you may wish to verify or update your address.

Does this message mean I should receive my "card" after 14 days??

Thank you, guys!!
Hoping I can receive my card soon, cause I remembered when I got my stamp, they told me that I should reveive my card after 6 months.
If I can get it within one or two week, that will be very surprised.

My card was ordered on 03/24, mailed on 03/31 and I received that on 04/02 . Hope this info helps you to estimate your timeline.

Online message...

Online message for my case said ordered and mailed on 4/1/04....I received it 4/3/04.

Enjoy!

Please let us know

When did you get your passport stamped and from where.
I got it stamped on 03/252004

we need to track Green card also

hey guys I could not see tracking the Greean card

I mean after stamping card ordered/cardmailed/cardrecieved

we need to track that one also
that would be really use ful

depond on different location

I got my pastport stamp on 03/08/04. I got my green card today(04/05/04). So, I think it's deponding on service center. My location is philadelphia. Good luck to everybody!

plastic card

ct485 and others, how do u check the card status? do you use the same receipt # that you used for check 485 status? Or does plastic card application have a different receipt #? I checked mine using the 485 receipt # and no change , it says 485 is approved. I got my passport stamped 3/23.
Thanx

hello,
I received my card yesterday, so it took 5 days to mail, but acctually I look up the maildate on the card notice, it showed 3/30/04.so it took alomst one week to get it.
Good luck to everyone haveing a very good life after green card.

How do You check online

Hi

Want to know how can you check online or by phone the status when the plastic card was sent .

I had done my passport stamping on Mar26th 2004 so I should e expecting my mail any day now isnt it ???

I dont have the number where I can call and check , also the only receipt I have is I 485 apporval receipt when I call the reg Vermont 800 number it just says your case is apporved ( as its a 13 digit EAC number )

How do I find whats the status on my plastic card

Dheeraj

re:

dheeraj read the earlier postings in this thread... you use the same 485 receipt # to check card status as well. my stamping date in mar 23 and no change in status yet, it may take a few more weeks.