Card mailed for Derivative but not for Primary

rvepra

Registered Users (C)
6/20 Card Production ordered (Mail for me and wife)
6/21 approval notice sent (Mail for me and wife)
6/22 LUD (Mail for me and wife)
6/25 Card Mailed (Email only for wife)

Does anyone have any ideas? Why my card is not mailed out. I am primary

Anybody in similar situations ??

anybody with similar experience ? I know since they ordered the card they have to eventually mail it. But after all the terrible experience with USCIS, I dont want to take chances. Untill the card is recieved, I might have a reason to worry :)

My case is the reverse

I got the card ordered email, but my wife (derivative) hasnt got it yet. Anyone with similar experiences ? Do I need to initiate something from my side ?

Card Production

I got the card ordered email, but my wife (derivative) hasnt got it yet. Anyone with similar experiences ? Do I need to initiate something from my side ?

I have the same case, I even received the card today but nothing for my spouse. I plan on calling USCIS tomorrow to find out what happened. Did you initiate the inquiry, what was the result?

I have the same case, I received the card today but nothing for my spouse..... no emails, no card. before this..in May I got FP notice, code 1 for myself but nothing for my spouse. we asked lawyer but he did't say much. did you call INS to check status for your spouse?

Ritka

I have the same case, I received the card today but nothing for my spouse..... no emails, no card. before this..in May I got FP notice, code 1 for myself but nothing for my spouse. we asked lawyer but he did't say much. did you call INS to check status for your spouse?

I have received approval notices for both myself and spouse as well today. Called USCIS and the response is to wait for 30 days. Nothing more, interestingly I got a LUD on my case yesterday but the message remained the same. Any Ideas. Did you contact USCIS? what was the result?