Card mailed but never received

abhijit_an

Registered Users (C)
Guys,

My card order was complete and card was mailed on 11'th Jan 2005. It's more than a month and still have not received the card. Hope nobody should be in this situation. Called INS and they told me to go to local INS office and file I-90 for the replacement card.

Would appreciate ure help/suggestions.

Thanks,
Abhijit

No the address is the same and I confirmed with USCIS. I received all my EADs, finger priting notice, approval notice at the same address. I think they never mailed my card. It can not be just lost in th email. In the last 6 yeras it never happened I got all my mails, even the mails from India. I really dont know what's going on.
I heard that I-90 is a very tedious process and takes long processing time and hence time to receive the card, is that true??

abhijit

It happened to me too, I got email saying card mailed but I didn't received it. I called customer service and came to know that finger print was not clear and they asked me to wait for 3 to 4 months.

abhijit..same thing happend to my A/P last year. It was approved and mailed in June, however I never received it. I called every 30 days for the following 4 months, everytime I was told they put requirement to send another copy, I never received. (like you, I never have problem receiving mails, and got all other USCIS letters too) Eventually, i have to apply for a new A/P. Do the atlternative...it is no use calling from my experience. Good luck!

Thanks guys for ure suggestions.

My finger prints and photographs are good as per the USCIS representative. I am sure they never mailed my card. It might be on some officers desk, still waiting to be mailed.

Looks like I have to file I90 for replacement of Card.

Thanks,
Abhijit

Card mailed - not received

Same thing happened to my wife.
Card was mailed on 9th Jan and when we did not receive
after 14 days we called the customer service.
She verified and told the address where it was mailed.
Actually the address where it was send was never reported
by us. Then she verified with my AR11 and told that for some
reasons wrong address was there in our records and we mailed
it to that address. She told that she updated with our new address
and if card returns back we will send to new address other wise
call after 45 days to request for another card.
Hope this info will help
Good luck
ARB123

congressional inquiry

are you working with a congressional office about this case? i'm an immigration caseworker in a congressional office, and i would say if you're not, you might want to contact one of your representatives. it's possible to get quite detailed information about when and to where cards were sent, if they were sent at all. if the card was sent and returned as undeliverable somehow, the congressional unit can usually snag it and get it out to the right address. i've seen many cases where the local office simply hasn't forwarded the case on to the VSC, so you might want to explain your problem to a staff member of one of your representatives and see if they can follow up about it.

We are fine. As per the custmer service rep we are going to call again after 45 days of their mailing date.
Thanks
ARB123