Card/ Document production of I-765 Question!!

harbone

Hello, I got married in June and applied to get my green card through marriage.Today I checked my case for the first time in weeks and this is what I found:

Card/ Document Production

The USPS reported that your new card was delivered on November 15, 2012, directly to the address we had on file. If you did not receive your card, or have any questions, please call our customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

I know it just changed yesterday (Nov 15) but I'm excited and I would like to know around how long it would take to get to me :).

Thank you!

Hello, I got married in June and applied to get my green card through marriage.Today I checked my case for the first time in weeks and this is what I found:

Card/ Document Production

The USPS reported that your new card was delivered on November 15, 2012, directly to the address we had on file. If you did not receive your card, or have any questions, please call our customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

I know it just changed yesterday (Nov 15) but I'm excited and I would like to know around how long it would take to get to me :).

Thank you!

It should be in your mailbox a day or 2 before the website updates.So recheck your mailbox.

harbone:

When did the online status changed to "card production"? I'm also interested and excited as to when I'll recieved the card because my online date changed yesterday (Nov 19). Thanks and please keep us posted.