Card arrived in 12 business days after the interview/stamping.

tufan

Registered Users (C)
Hello Friends, my PR card arrived on Nov 16th, 12 days after the interview/stamping done in Charleston, South Carolina. Looks like the officer was correct when she said i'll get the card in few days. The card has the new format.

Similar to the one in the link. Except much SEXIER picture! ;) :cool:
http://uscis.gov/graphics/publicaffairs/newsrels/PRCard_11_15_04.pdf

I also received 4 welcome notices each for myself and my wife. I guess that USCIS are making up for all these years.

Finally, life does not feel any different after 14 years of long long journey. It's just another hurdle that's over in life. I am sure each single one of you had endured the same pain in this forum. However, what's most important is that we all are their for each other in hard times.

I'll be around. Wish you all a FASTER approval.

Congratulations

Hi Tufan

Congratulations for your approval, stamping and finally getting the card.

My wife and daughter got the card within 3 weeks (Oct 27th) after passport stamping. However, mine is still in the mail??????? Still waiting????.

The message says;

On October 25, 2004, the card order was completed and we mailed the applicant's new card directly to him or her. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this card, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

I called them after 20 days and the lady just read the same above message. She told me that after 30 days, I can make request for further enquiry.

Does anyone had similar experience??

GC2101 :confused: :confused:

Latest web update.

Here's the latest Webupdate.

Receipt Number: SRCXXXXXXXXXX

Application Type: I181, CREATION OF RECORD OF LAWFUL PERMANENT RESIDENCE

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On November 15, 2004, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from the USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283

* The projected processing time frame can be found on the receipt notice that you received from the USCIS.

Application I181??

Hi Tufan

What is I181?? Do we need to apply for CREATION OF RECORD OF LAWFUL PERMANENT RESIDENCE??

I had still on my online message
"On October 25, 2004, the card order was completed and we mailed the applicant's new card directly to him or her. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this card, you may wish to verify or update your address.
..............."

I have not YET received my card.

Best of luck for your permanent residence record creation too.

I think, this is the first step for your citizenship.

GC2101