Car pool between Washington DC and central New Jersey

7yrGC

Registered Users (C)
Bored of driving to Washington DC area to work every Sunday evening or very early Monday morning from cental New Jersey (Edison area) and driving back home every Friday evening to spend weekends with family at own expenses of high road tolls and gas fills?

We are in the same boat and we may car-pool to reduce our stresses of driving and high costs of tolls and gases.

Please send email to cris_song2000@yahoo.com, if you are interested. I am just looking for one or two people to carpool with me.

I am also in a similar boat, but in reverse direction :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Please don't abuse this site

7YrGC,

Please stop abusing this site with your miscellaneous queries. This is stricly 485 issues in VSC. Thanks for your understanding.

We need God help during the I-485 processing and even after for ourselves and our family members. Don't call it "abuse the site".

Re: Please don't abuse this site

Originally posted by GodWeNeedhelp
7YrGC,

Please stop abusing this site with your miscellaneous queries. This is stricly 485 issues in VSC. Thanks for your understanding.

To call this thread as abusing this site is beyond comprehension... This is non-immigration related posting but at times people post it...

7yrgc,
What happened to your GC..Did Newark local center responded after the interview ?...
If not, it is the time for you to file a law suit...if I remembered correctly, it is more than a year..right..

-rajum

Re: Re: Please don't abuse this site

Originally posted by rajum
To call this thread as abusing this site is beyond comprehension... This is non-immigration related posting but at times people post it...

-rajum

Actually GodWeNeedhelp is correct. I am guilty of replying to the original post, but i did it , instead of asking him not to post these, because it's a week-end. But in general it is better for every one not to post any non I485 related issues here.

Name Check?

7yrGC,
How do you come to know- if the name check is going on- it is pending etc. Do they inform you when you or you find out when you do a status check or there is some other process.
Thanks

Originally posted by 7yrGC
Yes, you are right. I appreciate your attention to my case.

--- I know if you sue BCIS with strong evidences, you could get approval within 30 days, because they will meet your demand for exchange of a drop of the lawsuit case against them.

I am suprised to see so many twists in your cases...
I would amazed at your courage...
I don't know what to say other than saying that "be optimist", "keep your head up"

I am sending a PM. Please reply to it.

-rajum

Re: Name Check?

Originally posted by sb_tiger
7yrGC,
How do you come to know- if the name check is going on- it is pending etc. Do they inform you when you or you find out when you do a status check or there is some other process.
Thanks

As I said, we were told by the interview officer that everything was fine except the name check. So we visited the local BCIS office once a couple of months to see if the pending status due to the Name Check has changed.

Re: Please don't abuse this site

Originally posted by GodWeNeedhelp
7YrGC,

GodWeNeedhelp,

What would you say when you open another I-485 unrelated subject called "Starting a business" posted by a guy named "GodWeNeedhelp"? Click the following link and look at it yourself.

http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?threadid=123352

Last edited by a moderator: