Can't understand pattern in EAD RFE Approval

achawla

Registered Users (C)
Go RFE for me and my wife (VSC) ?

Wife got approved few days back.....I am still waiting......LUD changed to July 22nd for me. Wife's message changed to ordered new card ..........

Is there any such pattern for delay in approval for primary applicants?

Please share your experiances. Any one in the same boat?

achawla said:

Wife got approved few days back.....I am still waiting......LUD changed to July 22nd for me. Wife's message changed to ordered new card ..........

My wife's EAD was appoved last week at TSC. There is no news about mine. I am the primary applicant.

My EAD was approved yesterday at CSC. No news for my spouse's EAD. I'm the primary applicant.

It happened to me too. My wife's ap got approved on 28th april. Mine got approved. on 29th june after i put query request by calling 800 number!! Give a try by calling the 800 number.

Draquis...

draquis said:
It happened to me too. My wife's ap got approved on 28th april. Mine got approved. on 29th june after i put query request by calling 800 number!! Give a try by calling the 800 number.

Which service center was yours Draquis?

achawla said:

In my case we file on 11/12/2003 at TSC. My wife's EAD was approved on 2/10/2004. Mine is still pending even after 2 months of RFE response submission.

draquis said:
draquis-
How long did it take after your inquiry?

mine is VSC. It took about 8 days for approval after the query. But the ap took 10 months for my wife(ad: 04/28/2004) and a whole year for me(06/30/2004). I had already given up and my company had applied another ap for me which has RD 03/03/2004 and it is still pending. Ead approval also took 10 months(had to get iead). I140 took 18 months(ad : 02/25/2004) to get approved. And I485 is pending for 23 months. They really know how to get on your nerves.

I feel your pain...

draquis said:
mine is VSC. It took about 8 days for approval after the query. But the ap took 10 months for my wife(ad: 04/28/2004) and a whole year for me(06/30/2004). I had already given up and my company had applied another ap for me which has RD 03/03/2004 and it is still pending. Ead approval also took 10 months(had to get iead). I140 took 18 months(ad : 02/25/2004) to get approved. And I485 is pending for 23 months. They really know how to get on your nerves.

We will get there!

No update on spouse's EAD yet...

Just got approved for I-765, I-131 myself. No update on my wife's EAD, although her I-131 was approved at the same time.... And that EAD was the one thing that we needed asap among all these...

Please keep us posted

Please keep us posted if anyone gets approval on EAD RFE for primary applicants. Lot of people (mostly prim appl) are waiting for their approvals while spouses got it already.

Only GOD could save us from them.