Can't remember when did I See last time an EB3 got approved...

I remember a workmate was approved in June last year. And she sent the paperwork the same time I did and I still waiting.

There aren't to many ...

BanglaBabu said:
I remember it was Once upon a time...

Do you guys remember ?

BanglaBabu,

The lack of EB3 approvals is the most troubling thing. Although I agree that not every EB3 out there follows this forum its hard to believe that thousands of EB3 are getting approved. I think the DOS is just being very conservative with their estimates and may even be waiting for some legislation to pass through. Most PDs in 01 have already been approved. Infact I know for a fact that a ton of 02 and some early 03 PDs have been approved. This retrogression is based totally on the speculation of thousands of 245i cases that are thought to be stuck with the BECs. I don't think anyone had a clue as to how many of them are actually there or how many will even make it to the 485 stage. We are getting screwed in this process.

regards,

saras76

think about 50 EB3 interviews at Indian Consulate for March

saras76 said:
BanglaBabu,

The lack of EB3 approvals is the most troubling thing. Although I agree that not every EB3 out there follows this forum its hard to believe that thousands of EB3 are getting approved. I think the DOS is just being very conservative with their estimates and may even be waiting for some legislation to pass through. Most PDs in 01 have already been approved. Infact I know for a fact that a ton of 02 and some early 03 PDs have been approved. This retrogression is based totally on the speculation of thousands of 245i cases that are thought to be stuck with the BECs. I don't think anyone had a clue as to how many of them are actually there or how many will even make it to the 485 stage. We are getting screwed in this process.

regards,

saras76

saras76 said:
BanglaBabu,

regards,

saras76
U guys have any idea how many EB3s are registered in this site
and maybe 95% of them are Indians? Indians still don`t have PD current. This may be the reason why we don`t see many approvals here for EB3s.
By the way, I just saw one: patpat` wife PD 03/08/01.

BanglaBabu said:
I remember it was Once upon a time...
Once upon a time, there were very few approvals, and the processing dates kept getting longer and longer. VSC, and CSC werer approving so much faster. Then someone put a fire under the chairs of the TSC workers. There were so many approvals on this forum that I stopped coming here because all I would see were more and more approval messages, and congrats. TSC even surpassed NSC in its efficiency, and the only way CSC could stay ahead was by shredding thier pending cases. The started speeding up even more when they transfered tons of cases to the district offices.

The State Department stepped in and decided that the processing dates were so low and the cases were getting approved at an astronomical rate, yet there were some cases that were still pending that were WAY older than the processing date. Eventually they brought back the priority dates, and we are where we are now. It seems all the service centers are at a level ground now. You can't say TSC is the slowest center. They are all about the same now due to the priority dates holding everyone back. At least its fair though when compared to the other service centers.

The rain of pending cases continues to fill up the lake at TSC, and the dam we call "retrogression" is holding back the floods, and all the service centers are sending their cases over the brink at the same time.

here is one...
EB3, employment based, INDIA
i-485 approved from TSC on 03/06/06
PD - 04/30/01
Card arrived in mail - 03/13/06

curiousGeorge said:
Once upon a time, there were very few approvals, and the processing dates kept getting longer and longer. VSC, and CSC werer approving so much faster. Then someone put a fire under the chairs of the TSC workers. There were so many approvals on this forum that I stopped coming here because all I would see were more and more approval messages, and congrats. TSC even surpassed NSC in its efficiency, and the only way CSC could stay ahead was by shredding thier pending cases. The started speeding up even more when they transfered tons of cases to the district offices.

The State Department stepped in and decided that the processing dates were so low and the cases were getting approved at an astronomical rate, yet there were some cases that were still pending that were WAY older than the processing date. Eventually they brought back the priority dates, and we are where we are now. It seems all the service centers are at a level ground now. You can't say TSC is the slowest center. They are all about the same now due to the priority dates holding everyone back. At least its fair though when compared to the other service centers.

The rain of pending cases continues to fill up the lake at TSC, and the dam we call "retrogression" is holding back the floods, and all the service centers are sending their cases over the brink at the same time.

krocker. something dicy on your case, it shows resident since 06/30/05

additionally the missing data like RD,ND, 140 AD makes more confusing. you sure are one lucky guy but revisit your sequence meet officer at infopass to see if you got it all
krocker said:
here is one...
EB3, employment based, INDIA
i-485 approved from TSC on 03/06/06
PD - 04/30/01
Card arrived in mail - 03/13/06

cg. nice one but plenty of folks with pd current still waiting

curiousGeorge said:

PD Current?

krocker, You mentioned your PD is 4/30/01. But how come your is approved? because EB3 IND current PD is 01/01/2001

krocker said:
here is one...
There are always a few exceptions.

I never said the dam doesn't have have the potential to leak. :D

WorryForGC said:
plenty of folks with pd current still waiting

And of course there will always be riptides and whirlpools in lake TSC that seem to keep some people from getting to the other side.

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont know!! but i'm worried that they might take it back if they realize or it might cause potential problems down the road.

gcaaa111 said:
krocker, You mentioned your PD is 4/30/01. But how come your is approved? because EB3 IND current PD is 01/01/2001

We Will Stand Aside You ...

krocker said:
i dont know!! but i'm worried that they might take it back if they realize or it might cause potential problems down the road.

.. AND NOT LET ANY ONE TAKE IT AWAY FROM YA.

DONT WORRY. ^Z (UNDO) Doesn't work in such Approval Cases.

:D

Thank you. It will be nice to hear from someone in a similar situation or with a familiar process to get this fixed.

BanglaBabu said:
.. AND NOT LET ANY ONE TAKE IT AWAY FROM YA.

DONT WORRY. ^Z (UNDO) Doesn't work in such Approval Cases.

:D

I have learned, the GC process is treated differently if you're single.
For a family, is always longer.

solutions - can we request frequent updates and information

Hello all,

So what can we do about this uncertainity ?

Can we request USCIS to provide monthly if not weekly,
1. current load - how many application do they have, and plan to look into this
week or month ?

2. how many are approved with case details, PD' of the of the approved ?

solutions - contd.

so atleast we can plan alternatives ac21 for example, ahead and not wait and get frustrated.

Up-to-date infromation can also help set our expectations.

The monthly visa bulletin information, I believe is worthless.

Just a thought.

regards,
ny