Can't find status online. Interview over

andhravala

Registered Users (C)
I have my citizenship inverview done on June 27th and received 'Congratulations you have been recommended letter' at bloomington (minneapolis/st.paul MN) after the interview. I have seen that some people who were interviewed on the same day at the same location have already had their oath ceremony done (on july 10th).

I tried to check my case status online and entered my lin number but I get 'case status can't be found' error.

Can any one tell what I should do?

PD : march 8th
ID : June 27th (recommended for citizenship)
oath : haven't received yet.

Thanks,
varun.

This is usually the case, all you cna do is call the 1800 line and they can tell you more or schedule an infopass appointment.

I am in the same boat too.

I had my interview on 6/22 in Detroit. The IO gave "congratulations" note. So far I have not gotten oath letter. Yesterday I called 800 # I was told my case is still pending.. May be IO messed up and gave "congratulations" by accident when some things (name check, etc..) is still pending.. Can this happen?

I have infopass for 7/17.. Hopefully I can find out WHY?

Which number to call for the status?

I tried calling 1-800-375-5283 (National service center number) but when I entered my LIN#, I got a message that 'it's not found in the system' and told me to call the local service center.

Does any one know what number should I call? I belong to Minneapolis/St.paul. I had my interview in bloomington near by Minneapolis.

Also, how do you know that the account is pending due to name check or any other reason? I haven't changed my name when I filed N400. I kept my original name.

PD : March 08
FP : April 20
ID : June 27 (received congratulations letter. I am assuming I passed it).
Oath Ceremony : didn't receive yet.

Thanks,
Varun.

oath ceremony scheduled

I called the 1800 number and I was told that my oath ceremony is scheduled to August 16th and I should receive a letter any time.

PD : march
FP : april
ID : June 27th
oath : aug 16th
thanks,
Varun.