cannot log in at USCIS

Are you using FireFOX or any Mozilla browser ? I get the same...

but I tried to use IE, and it worked well. I am still having problem with FireFOX browser.

mess

yes I can log in now (although not always in the first atempt) - nothing wrong with any browser I guess - they are messing it up, like they did with retrogressing processing dates today (see also http://www.immigration-law.com/Canada.html:

01/27/2005: USCIS Changed Processing Times Report Date to 01/13/2005

USCIS changed, for the unknown reasons, the processing time report date to January 13, 2005 across the board including local district offices, four Service Centers, and National Benefits Center. The reports of the Service Centers processing times have already confused the immigrant community because of the reporting of the same processing information by the two different sources, AILA and USCIS, on different dates. The USCIS' today's action to move backward the proceesing time reporting adds further confusion. If the USCIS was intended to use one fixed date for reporting all the field offices, it would have been better if it would adopt such reporting format in the future rather than moving backward the report date. )